Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's tastless to post from her dad's grave. That should be a completely private, phone-free, moment. It's so disrespectful & disingenuous.

No regard for her mam or her siblings, who have also lost their dad.

It's pyre unadulterated attention seeking of the worst kind.

As for going to the gym on the day before her wedding! Honestly, does she not have better things to be doing. They still have a 90 minute drive up to the venue....would it not have been preferable for herself, Kips & 2 kids to go for breakfast & make it a big treat before the "big day", as I assume, she'll not be staying with Kips tonight...so as to maintain her bridal bits for the wedding night!

She's a bigger dose than covid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m so baffled how she can spend so little tiMe at
Home with her kids and dog doing home stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ah here I just think can’t with this wan. Stick that fork in me I’m done. Some things should remain private especially graves. No regard for her family

Reactions: 16
She’s a bit simple tho so in a way I kind of feel bad about slating her too much 😬😬 the lack of self awareness and narcissistic behaviour and thinking she’s having a coffee with her dad as she seen a feather …. I dunno I can’t really deal with that level of low iq … can’t take people like that seriously 😐

Reactions: 31
If she had in fact lost a significant amount of weight she would have told us imo. What was it she lost in the year going to the gym? A stone or something?

Reactions: 3
I know every mother is different. Every mother thinks at some point “I could be doing more for them, I not doing enough”
Does she honestly think she does enough for them?
She just sees them as an inconvenience and it’s so sad.

Personally, and this is just me, we chose to decide “were we go, they go”. The eldest is nearly 9 and we’ve never left them overnight night.

But how can she, in good conscience escape constantly? I don’t understand people like that.

Reactions: 11
She’s a bit simple tho so in a way I kind of feel bad about slating her too much 😬😬 the lack of self awareness and narcissistic behaviour and thinking she’s having a coffee with her dad as she seen a feather …. I dunno I can’t really deal with that level of low iq … can’t take people like that seriously 😐
I honestly don't think she's that simple...she's a mortgage, 2 kids a husband & has made out very well from capitalising on this insta industry. I think she knows well what's she is doing...her recorded trip to her father's grave may be well intended , but if it gets her likes or comments or follows ( which she can monetise) then all the better.

Sorry, I know that sounds harsh, but I cannot abide this carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's tastless to post from her dad's grave. That should be a completely private, phone-free, moment. It's so disrespectful & disingenuous.

No regard for her mam or her siblings, who have also lost their dad.

It's pyre unadulterated attention seeking of the worst kind.

As for going to the gym on the day before her wedding! Honestly, does she not have better things to be doing. They still have a 90 minute drive up to the venue....would it not have been preferable for herself, Kips & 2 kids to go for breakfast & make it a big treat before the "big day", as I assume, she'll not be staying with Kips tonight...so as to maintain her bridal bits for the wedding night!

She's a bigger dose than covid!
Kids are probably in crèche today I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they’re not with her tonight

Reactions: 5
I know every mother is different. Every mother thinks at some point “I could be doing more for them, I not doing enough”
Does she honestly think she does enough for them?
She just sees them as an inconvenience and it’s so sad.

Personally, and this is just me, we chose to decide “were we go, they go”. The eldest is nearly 9 and we’ve never left them overnight night.

But how can she, in good conscience escape constantly? I don’t understand people like that.
Spot on 👌

Reactions: 1
It might be a bit obvious but she has and is making this wedding all about her. And what was the purpose going to the wedding the day before wedding how much more weight can she loose Could she not have spent tay time at hime.

Reactions: 7
**it's Nips & Kips wedding day,
Will the tit tape keep the girls at bay Or will she run off with Lady Gray ***

Kids are probably in crèche today I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they’re not with her tonight
True. I'd be very surprised if she had them this evening. I hope she does, I really do

Reactions: 15
**it's Nips & Kips wedding day,
Will the tit tape keep the girls at bay Or will she run off with Lady Gray ***

True. I'd be very surprised if she had them this evening. I hope she does, I really do
So do I but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised it’s her wedding day after all 😂

Reactions: 1
Lads!!!! In 12 months we will have to suffer the anniversary and wedding day throwbacks
#1yearonasmrsgernon #kipsmebabyonemoretime
#asausagesonthebeachisgreatstressrelief
👰🥂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Not long til the next thread. I’m looking forward to the next title! #nopressuretattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldnt sh
Wouldn't shock me if she's arranged for them to stay with Chris or her mum tonight in their room so she can arse about on her own. I'm assuming they (family and bridal party) are all in the venue tonight.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.