Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion

Boho white wearing virgin bride, into the battered sausie she cried. Flits off on the kids like a bee cause it’s all about MEEEEE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just seen on Dominiques story that her dress needed a lot of alterations last minute.. she said it was due to a vomiting bug last week but I wonder did the bridesmaids dresses only arrive recently and then they were rushing last minute to get alterations done

Reactions: 7
I just seen on Dominiques story that her dress needed a lot of alterations last minute.. she said it was due to a vomiting bug last week but I wonder did the bridesmaids dresses only arrive recently and then they were rushing last minute to get alterations done
Poor Anne who should be enjoying the build up will probably be still sewing tonight ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another one of matchsticks UK influencers Binky felstead ( made in Chelsea fame ) is getting married in Greece in the next couple of days. They obviously are worlds apart and couldn’t be more different! Family orientated and classy ! No sign of Max but I reckon he’s more likely to be in Greece then Cavan 😂

Reactions: 11
The bridesmaids dresses were bought ages ago and grace said she's keeping mags dress for herself. She probably just didn't bother getting them to try them on again since they arrived.

Reactions: 11
Another one of matchsticks UK influencers Binky felstead ( made in Chelsea fame ) is getting married in Greece in the next couple of days. They obviously are worlds apart and couldn’t be more different! Family orientated and classy ! No sign of Max but I reckon he’s more likely to be in Greece then Cavan 😂
Why go to Grease when you actually go to Greece!

No shade to Cavan...Farnham one of nicest places ever!

Why go to Grease when you can actually go to Greece!

No shade to Cavan...Farnham one of nicest places ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bridesmaids dresses were bought ages ago and grace said she's keeping mags dress for herself. She probably just didn't bother getting them to try them on again since they arrived.
God love her with the delusion that Mag's dress will fit her... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm trying to figure if I can start work tomorrow morning at 5 so I can get everything cleared in time for the wedding of the year. I really want to give it my full attention and work is definitely going to get in the way😀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dominique is also heading “down” to Cavan. Would they ever look at a map

Also LOL that Dominique only used a gradual tanner cos she wanted to prioritise having a fresh layer of tan for her holiday next week over the wedding of the century

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“The last 🥵 for us two” can she not go to the gym when she’s a wifey? And why can’t poor green Jen go back to the gym?!
She’s the most self absorbed woman I have ever come across. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dominique sounds so whiny about the wedding on her stories, there’s a negative undertone to absolutely everything she said. She must be so sick of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“The last 🥵 for us two” can she not go to the gym when she’s a wifey? And why can’t poor green Jen go back to the gym?!
She’s the most self absorbed woman I have ever come across. Ever.
I’d say she will pile on the pounds again after the wedding. Like all the gym and walking has all been to get in shape for the wedding so when it’s over she won’t be back in that gym.

They are having a pre-wedding meal tonight for the bridal party and both family’s. I really don’t see the point.

Remember the other day she said Chris was picking his Dad up from the Airport, does he live abroad now as Chris parent’s are split up. I wonder what he makes of the whole thing. If I was Chris I’d be telling him he can always move abroad if he gets sick of her shite.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.