Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling it now...her next "venture" after de weddin..a wedding planner! Kips and her friends will be so proud of her after all her hard work organising the wedding of the year

I wouldn't let her plan my next shite, that'd be a battered sausage and tears!!

Reactions: 18
I'm calling it now...her next "venture" after de weddin..a wedding planner! Kips and her friends will be so proud of her after all her hard work organising the wedding of the year
Can you imagine how stressed a couple would be with her as their wedding planner? Only organising the cake a week out from the big day

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine how stressed a couple would be with her as their wedding planner? Only organising the cake a week out from the big day
Yeah don't think the usual...
'OI FORGUH LEAVE ME ALONE ITS ME ANXIEHE'
... would cut it for a paying client.

Reactions: 4
Hey gaaaalz - she announced a winner
Someone get the woman a covid test

Reactions: 2
No acknowledgement of it being a day late god she is useless
Bit strange that she the fbghome is following the winners account and she has zero posts. Also underneath the competition post she said she would announce the winner on her home account.

I was waiting for 'ginsync' to be announced as the winner. Such a half arsed competition announcement. Not making the most of it all the ghoul. Sure it's HER BIG WEEK, EKKKK!

Could you imagine if someone wore white at her wedding!!
You'd be fucking dead. The motherload of all tantrums

Reactions: 3
What do they do if a competition pick is on a live and it’s one of their fake bots

Reactions: 4
Sorry, I'm done, I need a shower, I've actually pissed myself laughing at this.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think ridey is a word I’d use to describe Jen 🫠

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.