Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah you’d swear she’s out for a Sunday bike ride judging by the pace she’s going. Everything she does is so slothy and lazy. She must think you burn calories by just being up on the bike. Put a bit of effort in or it’s bloody useless you twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And looks like its 0 resistance too.
Look I'm all for doing anything at all to get moving whatever your needs and abilities are but this tagnut uses it as content and acts like shes bleeping Arnold Schwarzenegger in the gym when shes either half arsed or doing it incorrectly. 20 minutes pissing about on the bike is pointless for her, same as an hour stroll while she sups her 56th oa' milk latte of the day. Yes you're moving but it's not getting your heart rate up so you're burning feck all so its not contributing to fat loss.

It's just an excuse to not work, be at home or do anything other than escape reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm still baffled as to how the shoes don't suit or go? She knew what the dress looked like, the store should have given her an approx heel height if she was worried about that.
How can they not suit? If memory serves the ones from asos she showed were very similar to the non pearl Choos she was looking at and said she'd have gotten if they had a block heel (Thin strap, white) the pearl ones are total opposite of that again??
None of it adds up so I suspect she was hoping somewhere would give her a second dress and somewhere else would give her designer shoes and typical grace she has left it so late to start begging.

I’d say there are loads of small wedding boutiques around the country that think that the likes of grace would generate a load of business. They obviously wouldn’t have any idea how lazy she is just see the follower numbers.

Reactions: 5
Callin it now,it will be Jimmy Choo pearl shoes in BTs for the Gram v pearl pippa copies from shop in Limerick.
I bought a pair of the Loeffler Randall ones from Ali for 40ish...the fake Jimmy Choos are also on there 🤭

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! She'll get whatever she wants sadly as businesses will see it as cheaper and more direct advertising than paying Instagram for ads or magazine/radio/bridal show stands etc. Until they pay more attention to engagement and review influencers other work, it'll continue.

Its so annoying, like her last week forgetting which hanger company had contacted her and doing a shout out 3 with weeks notice during the busiest time of year for weddings. This stuff should and could have been done months ago but this lazy entitled witch is so used to being gifted everything on a whim she doesn't think about how it'll happen, or the pressure she's putting on businesses, just that she wants it.

Reactions: 9
Its so annoying, like her last week forgetting which hanger company had contacted her and doing a shout out 3 with weeks notice during the busiest time of year for weddings. This stuff should and could have been done months ago but this lazy entitled witch is so used to being gifted everything on a whim she doesn't think about how it'll happen, or the pressure she's putting on businesses, just that she wants it.
I hope the hanger company come back & say they are too busy.

Reactions: 6
I hope the hanger company come back & say they are too busy.
I guarantee at least one company/person that does them or something like them will reach out hoping for a shout out and she'll get something. It sickens me as she genuinely doesn't do anything to deserve or warrant it and if she genuinely cared she'd have organised all the bits like this months ago. Absolutely no need to leave it until last minute.

Also crying poor mouth yet expecting businesses to give her free stuff, and crying about stress when she is 100% responsible for leaving things until the last minute.
I cannot

Reactions: 9
I'm getting married in the next year and if any company gives her a freebie I'll ensure not to darken their doorstep. bleeping hangers with your name on it, if you want them that bad they're not overly expensive pay for them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Buy white wooden hangers in ikea.
Download a calligraphy template.
Get a sharpie and DIY them.
Stop being a beggar.

Reactions: 25
Haven't looked at her page in a long time and popped over omg what had happened chris? Omg hes gone huge...

Reactions: 8
Haven't looked at her page in a long time and popped over omg what had happened chris? Omg hes gone huge...
Had a look at Chris’ tagged pictures there recently and I couldn’t get over the difference between both of them over the years, from when they bought the house, got engaged, when they had S and before. Some change!! She clearly is a Greedy Grace…

Reactions: 12
Poor little kids 😐

As far as I know they are. Mine is nearly 4 and still RF too, so much safer 🙏
My daughter 4 this month 22kg and over 100cm tall, still happily rear facing too. How is Nicky forward? He must be only 1

Being in crèche wouldn’t mean he’s inside all day, our crèche has them out every day all year round unless it’s it’s particularly bad weather wise.

Are they not legally supposed to be in some kind of booster at that age? My little one is still rear facing at the grand old age of 4, and will stay that way as long as possible, so not sure what the law says for older kids as haven’t had to consider alternatives yet.
Definitely, law is high back booster until 150cm tall which Sienna is not, my 10 year old hasn’t even reached the appropriate height

Reactions: 6
Is there anything more boring than the car seat fundamentalists?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.