Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mini family hen going to Westlife 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe stop making everything about you Grace and just say you're going to concert with your family, even if it is 2 weeks before your wedding. Idiot.
Can someone do a song about Grace to the tune of a westlife song? I’m thinking uptown girl

Uptown Grace
She's been living in her uptown world
But she’s always been a backstreet Hoe
I bet her momma never told her No

Or how about Flying without wings.

Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny her free trips
When she’s found that special thing
She’s flying without her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lads don’t worry about Grace catching covid. Nothing will stop this wedding. If she was feeling unwell she wouldn’t even test, she’d just go about her day and spread it to everyone.

Reactions: 34
Lads don’t worry about Grace catching covid. Nothing will stop this wedding. If she was feeling unwell she wouldn’t even test, she’d just go about her day and spread it to everyone.
Yep, although this dose seems to be knocking people for six so she'd have to either battle through and act like shes grand (highly unlikely since she took to bed with a sore toe once) or she'd go radio silent and claim shes busy with wedding stuff.

Reactions: 8

Place your bets now that we’ll see a remake of this video from the biggest wedding of the year 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I can’t listen to that song now without seeing Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder she pay for the tyre?! Remember she got a puncture before and he recognised her as his wife or girlfriend followed her and he’d repaired it for free!! Also how did she nearly have a blow out on an almost new tyre her car is only a year old 🤔🤔
She is a serious drama queen. Blow outs can happen without warning. The only way they would happen with some warning would be if you were driving around on tyres that were very clearly bulging and damaged and thus expecting it. Who would be that thick and probably unlikely given her car is one year old and she doesn’t commute for work and thus is doing serious mileage. I highly doubt the man could predict she was “so close to a blow out”. Why is she so dramatic. She will have an article in RSVP by the end of her day about her near death experience being so close to a blow out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is a serious drama queen. Blow outs can happen without warning. The only way they would happen with some warning would be if you were driving around on tyres that were very clearly bulging and damaged and thus expecting it. Who would be that thick and probably unlikely given her car is one year old and she doesn’t commute for work and thus is doing serious mileage. I highly doubt the man could predict she was “so close to a blow out”. Why is she so dramatic. She will have an article in RSVP by the end of her day about her near death experience being so close to a blow out!!
Ha ha in fairness I had a nail in my tyre and only knew because the orange light came on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg!! Who’s that ? That’s the image of grace😅
Can see her doing exactly that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree that if she caught covid nothing would be said and everything would plough ahead…. Her selfishness knows no bounds as we know.
Having said that, I can’t wait to see how the wedding goes!

Reactions: 5
Someone suggested or was it Grace, that all cameras and phones might be banned from the wedding. It wouldn't surprise me.

Grace would go ahead with her wedding even if she got covid and not tell her guests.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Or you know that cringe Beyoncé song they do when the bride is getting ready!!
I'm not on TicTok so this video is new to me. Gorgeous well dressed bride though, I hope Grace dresses like this. Most of the dresses from the White Gallery look suitable only for the slimmest of brides.

Reactions: 1
Jen throwning shade at graces scraggy ends me thinks 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So Westlife tonight and a sleepover in Dominique's tomorrow night (according to Dim she's having the girls over for a sleepover tomorrow night) we all know grace will be there, she wouldn't miss another night away from her children 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 14
So Westlife tonight and a sleepover in Dominique's tomorrow night (according to Dim she's having the girls over for a sleepover tomorrow night) we all know grace will be there, she wouldn't miss another night away from her children 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴
The weather is meant to be great this weekend, wouldn’t you imagine the day after westlife she’d have a day out with the kids or better still head down to Wexford. Those poor kids go absolutely nowhere, it’s all about Mammy, I’ve never come across such a selfish person in all my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
A sleepover? Are they twelve? Why can’t they all just go home to their families after the gig? Everything has to be such a big deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.