Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to wish anything bad on her dress. I hope it’s nice on her.
She’s still a lazy wagon.
God I’d love to try my wedding dress on but it ain’t going anywhere near me. Having kiddos made sure of that.
Am I mad for keeping my wedding dress lads???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not going to wish anything bad on her dress. I hope it’s nice on her.
She’s still a lazy wagon.
God I’d love to try my wedding dress on but it ain’t going anywhere near me. Having kiddos made sure of that.
Am I mad for keeping my wedding dress lads???
Nah mine is in the attic 14 years later. I won't part with it. It's mine!!😅😅

Reactions: 5
Eh did you see the comment they left under her body positivity post last week... I thought it was really unprofessional. A simple "well said, we are so hard on ourselves as women" would have sufficed. The gushing over her... no thanks
So many lies in that one comment

Reactions: 6
New thread tittle : Thinks she’s a boohoo vibes queen but hooboo vibes is all we’ve seen

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a load of absolute wank is that reply from the bridal store !!! Christ all mighty.

Do they know her personally to be making statements like that ??

Is it any wonder influencers are they way they are when they have people blowing smoke up their arse for simply existing

Reactions: 25
Did anyone see on Jens journey page a guy that owns/works in the gym they go to roaring out window? He had a pretty aggressive post up bout his gym the other day too. He is called "moe b2b" or something? He seems like a knacker and that whole gym gives me the ick.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see on Jens journey page a guy that owns/works in the gym they go to roaring out window? He had a pretty aggressive post up bout his gym the other day too. He is called "moe b2b" or something? He seems like a knacker and that whole gym gives me the ick.
Yeah I say that, I’d be mortified if I had been Jen.

Reactions: 2

Up brigh’ en urly whaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eh did you see the comment they left under her body positivity post last week... I thought it was really unprofessional. A simple "well said, we are so hard on ourselves as women" would have sufficed. The gushing over her... no thanks
I’m still no over her saying yesterday “they didn’t know I am”, the absolute ego of her and suddenly her and the shop are besties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was in the comments of BU back in the day cursing everyone out of it calling them names. He seems like a gurrier, that gym is a scum hole

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.