Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has one of those choreographed bridal party dances I will die of the cringe. They are the most embarrassing things about weddings in the last 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A sleepover? Are they twelve? Why can’t they all just go home to their families after the gig? Everything has to be such a big deal
It's a load of utter bollox isn't it assuming she is referring to the Tallaght huns ( even if not it's still ridiculous) and expect more drunken dance videos again ...
The crash and burn after this wedding will be unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Genuine question... if you had a spare half hour and were gonna lie out in the back garden would you be ARSED putting on a swimsuit ??! I know I wouldn't!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Genuine question... if you had a spare half hour and were gonna lie out in the back garden would you be ARSED putting on a swimsuit ??! I know I wouldn't!
In DUBLIN like your neighbour looks out their bedroom window and you’re there out your manky back sunbathing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To too up on her sunbed tan but no absolutely not 😂😂 I've no pool out the back so couldn't be bothered unless I'm getting in the pool or sea. Grace was just looking for an easy "body positivity" post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did not put a swimsuit on to lie out the back for a few mins?
Like she's usually wearing shorts already?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She shouldn’t be naming Siennas camp, let alone another child and what camp the child is in!!! Might not seem like a big deal to some but all it takes is one creep.

Reactions: 27
Mags is sick to death of her by the looks of things 😂 you just know those “joke” posts have a heavy element of truth behind them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mags is sick of her tit I see, so she’s making a westlife concert with a group of friends and her sister all about her and her hen. She’s an insufferable spoilt dose, her friends shouldn’t be even entertaining her nonsense.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.