Faces By Grace #57 Living life in me vest, that’s how I became the Queen of Citywest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya know… that Radisson free stay. I see that they launched a new menu in the bar at the hotel. That’s the actual reason the gifted stays were given. Did anyone cop on it was for the new restaurant menu? Nope me neither.
She’s just sitting back now accepting all the wedding gifted freebies. It’s a great life.
The company that sent her the Mr & Mrs Gernon thingy (by the way that’ll never look cute on anything cos it’s not a cute name, mind you I do acknowledge it’s a step up from Mongey) … anyway does that company actually think we are going to be inspired to order one of those things because Grace got it for free? It’s more off putting than inspiring.
She is one lazy sod, no mention of the new menu.

The mr and mrs is a bit cringe for a couple of newly weds with a kids who are living in their own home for a few years. I’d would be ok for newlyweds just moved in together.

Reactions: 20
I reckon she’s going to wear something like Lottie Ryan wore but it will look awful on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I see her beggy mitchell tagging got her a free Karen millen. Largest is a 16 and this style runs...tight. no give at all. didn't they send her a dress before and it was too small?

I see her bestie Lydia millen wouldn't arrange one of her new range to be sent to grace.

That ring thing.... shes so bleeping basic. Her wedding will be like a basic witch Pinterest board and nome of it reflects either of them.
Imagine being mid 30s and not knowing who you are.

Reactions: 17

I see her beggy mitchell tagging got her a free Karen millen. Largest is a 16 and this style runs...tight. no give at all. didn't they send her a dress before and it was too small?

I see her bestie Lydia millen wouldn't arrange one of her new range to be sent to grace.

That ring thing.... shes so bleeping basic. Her wedding will be like a basic witch Pinterest board and nome of it reflects either of them.
Imagine being mid 30s and not knowing who you are.
Karen Millen stuff makes me laugh. €400 for a 100% polyester dress. Fools and their money.

Reactions: 25
I thinks Mrs makeup shared this same dress the other day.

Answer you better Grace to have cuddles with your actual kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Don’t the same people who own Boohoo own it now she has no control over how they use her name
That is true so it’s just more mass produced sweatshop stuff. Anyone who would pay £400 for it must get their money easy. They sell the same stuff across their brands with different price points.

Reactions: 9
she doesn’t get a chance as the kids are always at her house
Ya know… that Radisson free stay. I see that they launched a new menu in the bar at the hotel. That’s the actual reason the gifted stays were given. Did anyone cop on it was for the new restaurant menu? Nope me neither.
She’s just sitting back now accepting all the wedding gifted freebies. It’s a great life.
The company that sent her the Mr & Mrs Gernon thingy (by the way that’ll never look cute on anything cos it’s not a cute name, mind you I do acknowledge it’s a step up from Mongey) … anyway does that company actually think we are going to be inspired to order one of those things because Grace got it for free? It’s more off putting than inspiring.
What is the difference between a #gifted stay versus a #press stay? Genuine question.

I’d noticed Aoife Walsh was given a free stay in Cork and labeled hers as press stay and graces was #gifted. Aoife did her “job” and showed the grounds, welcome gifts, food, pool facilities, and full room tour. I assume that the reason they’re all gifted these stays is to show them off and advertise them to their platform? Grace again with the very minimal effort..only posting the welcome sweets on Monday..

Says it all really, Grace sees hers as a “gift” while the others actually tackle it professionally. Gifted stays seem to be the biggest perk of the job for influencers but at the end of the day, it’s still a job/gig they’re there to promote right? No, Grace just sees it as another freebie or “gift. Rewatched her stories and all her free champers and food was first up on show, fairly obvious there she sees it as a gift. Shows it off to gloat or she gets a thrill out of free shite.
Oh wait tbf she had shown some clips..a vending machine, H messing his shirt, the children in their swimming costumes (no pool) and a game of hide and seek in their room 😳
Who tf plays hide and seek in a hotel room 😂 I’m sure there were plenty of other facilities/family activities in the hotel she could have shown. She could have been in the red cow tagging Radisson and I’d have been none the wiser. She earns the Greedy title honestly..

Reactions: 24
Does Grace think that because she turns off the ability to see her followers, that we’ll not know that she’s maxing the credit card buying them? She’s up loads of followers the last few weeks, there’s zero chance it’s a genuine increase 🤦🏼‍♀️ And honestly nothing screams buying followers more than turning off the list!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Grace think that because she turns off the ability to see her followers, that we’ll not know that she’s maxing the credit card buying them? She’s up loads of followers the last few weeks, there’s zero chance it’s a genuine increase 🤦🏼‍♀️ And honestly nothing screams buying followers more than turning off the list!!
It got her the freebie Millen dress so it’s working. But it’s so wrong.

Reactions: 6
The way she carries on over herself and Chris like they are loves young dream.

Her wedding is gonna be vomit inducing with the whole marrying my soul mate vibes when in actuality they have been together donkeys yrs, have 2 kids, and 2 pets ,a house and Chris talks to her like he can't stand her anytime she shows him on her stories and looks at her like she's something thats stuck to his shoe.
Ya gotta laugh at the pure bullshit she tries to portray😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can still see them…. Maybe cause I don’t follow her?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I know she alleges that she has dyslexia but even the post about the awful happenings in Texas, she still writes "thinking of them and their family" their families Grace, 21 families affected, 38 actually including those with non life threatening injuries.
I know it's not a massive deal to make a grammatical mistake it's just the lack of attention to any detail but I suppose her friends knew what she meant and Kips is proud of her for even remembering there are other people in this world.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.