Faces By Grace #57 Living life in me vest, that’s how I became the Queen of Citywest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey bit off topic but when they have stories up and no sp/gift/ad/collaboration etc what do you report it under?

Reactions: 4
Lifting heavy won't prevent fat loss- her overeating is doing that.
I lift heavy (as heavy as Grace) because I want to stay healthy & mobile into my twilight years. I've zero inclination to become a powerlifter, like many who also lift at my gym. We do it to stay active and flexible, increase bone density and ensure I'll be able to lift a bag of coal at 70+!

However her form is horrific- and no gym/PT should be showing or promoting her lifting videos as it's only shooting themselves in the foot publicity wise. It's another passing fad for her- after the wedding she'll not be seen next or near to a gym, that's if her back doesn't give way first!
I don’t think I explained myself properly, what I mean is, she is doing quite heavy for low reps where she would be better doing a bit lighter for more, to help or be more of a workout and working her way up.
But I suppose I have t seen the full workout.
I have started back at the gym and doing weights myself, I am a big fan of it and it’s benefits

Reactions: 6
Hey bit off topic but when they have stories up and no sp/gift/ad/collaboration etc what do you report it under?
I was just coming on to ask as well if they receive something from a company should it not be accompanied by #gifted

Reactions: 3
I was going to say this 😂 and she's probably glad for finally having a bit of peace now Grace has moved out after taking up residence on her couch and doing absolutely nothing for years saving for the house 😂

I'm wondering if Grace ever lifted a finger to help clean or tidy when she was living with Anne and I think the answer is no and it would explain why she has no ability to run a household herself 😂

Radisson Blu seem to be giving all the grabbers a freebie if people want to avoid given the high price of hotels at the moment. I got a 10 day holiday to abroad for 400 quid which is what a friend of mine was quoted for a night in Dublin recently (midweek not a weekend).
I saw Aoife Walsh also got a freebie but did show off a lot more about the hotel than Grace (not difficult)
Ok spill with the travel tips please!!

It's a 2 day wedding so. I bet Ann has to take the kids home after breakfast God forbid they should get more than 1 night in a hotel.

Reactions: 15
The kids will be banished long before breakfast... I reckon they will be sent home that same night and not around for day 2. There's no way Grace will entertain her kids on HER special day!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Ok spill with the travel tips please!!
Hahahaha tbf it was a group of us going, villa for the first 7 days ended up at 180 each (Airbnb, it is in a remote enough area but we've a pool and it'll be sunny, between 8 of us), then I felt like being good to myself and booked a few extra nights in a city nearby worked out 120 each (between 4 of us, again Airbnb) Return flights were 110 each. So 410 total each 🥰 (other half has reminded me hes the one paying for the checked bag so maybe 440 is a fairer pricepoint) booked in January this year. First proper holiday in years and I LOVE a bargain. Sorry for the detour everyone I'll stick to Grace now instead of boasting about my holiday booking prowess!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly if that's the day 2 dress I reckon we are in for a holy show of a day 1 dress 😂😂😂

She doesn't have the legs for these tiny dresses, and she doesn't seem to care/realise.

Reactions: 14
Ya know… that Radisson free stay. I see that they launched a new menu in the bar at the hotel. That’s the actual reason the gifted stays were given. Did anyone cop on it was for the new restaurant menu? Nope me neither.
She’s just sitting back now accepting all the wedding gifted freebies. It’s a great life.
The company that sent her the Mr & Mrs Gernon thingy (by the way that’ll never look cute on anything cos it’s not a cute name, mind you I do acknowledge it’s a step up from Mongey) … anyway does that company actually think we are going to be inspired to order one of those things because Grace got it for free? It’s more off putting than inspiring.

Reactions: 32
Ya know… that Radisson free stay. I see that they launched a new menu in the bar at the hotel. That’s the actual reason the gifted stays were given. Did anyone cop on it was for the new restaurant menu? Nope me neither.
She’s just sitting back now accepting all the wedding gifted freebies. It’s a great life.
The company that sent her the Mr & Mrs Gernon thingy (by the way that’ll never look cute on anything cos it’s not a cute name, mind you I do acknowledge it’s a step up from Mongey) … anyway does that company actually think we are going to be inspired to order one of those things because Grace got it for free? It’s more off putting than inspiring.
My god it’s rotten I’d never hang that in my house who wants a big mr and mrs 🙄 hanging on your wall no thanks wouldn’t be my thing anyway more clutter and dust collecting for her house

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.