Faces By Grace #57 Living life in me vest, that’s how I became the Queen of Citywest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #57 ready to go!

Congratulations to @lovelyladylumps and @TakeYourMama for the collaboration on the most liked thread title nomination. Your prize is a too short little house on the prairie style dress. Wear it well! 👗

As you were!

Full thread title is:
In Talla born and raised, in me bed where I spent most of me days…. Editing, photoshopping that’s what I do… Sitting outside with me Buddha waiting for a full moon…. Living life in me vest, That’s how I became the Queen of Citywest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The face of Kips in the 2nd photo on her grid with Sienna, I don't know why I want to punch him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well the hideous dress comment is gone from Instagram and all the comments from Facebook except the ones praising her are gone. Now it looks bloody ridiculous as the only comments are people standing up against the deleted ones and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Very obvious that half the comments are gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well your wan was very wrong in what she said about it being a hideous dress because it's clearly a hideous top!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine going out for you dinner in a hotel an sitting opposite Grace wearing that dress (top)!! Surely it’s indecent exposure!! You could get arrested for that lol!

• Haha
I just can't with this pair.

Get the kids all hyped up that they are going to a hotel with a pool.... then make them wait until the next day. Straight on the booze the second they get there. It's not like they don't get away themselves. Could they not, for once, made the trip about the children ?

Reactions: 56
I just can't with this pair.

Get the kids all hyped up that they are going to a hotel with a pool.... then make them wait until the next day. Straight on the booze the second they get there. It's not like they don't get away themselves. Could they not, for once, made the trip about the children ?
They appeared to have checked late in the evening, would they not have made the most of it and gone down earlier and checked in and took in a few sites considering it was a gifted stay I doubt the hotel would have had an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They appeared to have checked late in the evening, would they not have made the most of it and gone down earlier and checked in and took in a few sites considering it was a gifted stay I doubt the hotel would have had an issue.
For exactly this reason I'd say. It was a gifted stay. They value nothing. If that was any of the rest of us paying to go we would get every second out of the stay !

Imagine going out for you dinner in a hotel an sitting opposite Grace wearing that dress (top)!! Surely it’s indecent exposure!! You could get arrested for that lol!
It’s also obvious that she has to sit on her bare bum/underwear which is frankly so gross and disgusting… there’s no way the dresses tuck under her enough to cover the part of you that sits on a seat. Everyone sweats and it’s normal but you don’t go around sitting your bare crack on restaurant seats.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Sorry how does she work her arse off?
I actually laughed out loud at that.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why these people post these ridiculous comments.They don’t know her. She never runs comps or giveaways that they benefit from. She never replies to their comments, even when she says let’s chat. She uses their follow as currency to be gifted hotels, cleaning, food etc and could care less about them. It is beyond bizarre.

Reactions: 34
She’s really selling this hotel isn’t she!! I mean a vending machine and the breakfast!! Room tours are so overrated 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her followers are such clowns.

Can anyone think of one ad Grace has done in the last year where she:

~ showed the products clearly
~ gave out the correct, relevant information
~ answered questions on the product/service
~ gave out the right promo code (if there was one)
~ announced the winner on time (if it was also a competition)
~ was presentable with clean hair and unstained clothing if she showed herself in the ad
~ tagged the correct company in the ad

Because I can't think of one ad she's done correctly from start to finish, and these followers think she works hard. 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
That breakfast looks disgusting.
I stayed in that hotel a few years ago after a wedding (thankfully in a different place) and the breakfast was hands down the worst hotel breakfast I have ever had. I mean, how can you go wrong usually, it's the same fry/cereal/pastries set up everywhere but the managed it! The food was terrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Like if you do a quick tot up of the food/drink shown it’s massive. Then she’ll be on saying she just has to take non scales victories and wonder why it’s not moving.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.