Faces By Grace #57 Living life in me vest, that’s how I became the Queen of Citywest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was any good she would have been snapped up by another agency when she left Andrea Roche. The fact she had to go to a UK agency speaks volumes.
They're a start up, they'd be desperate to get a few different levels of clients to get the ball rolling. She'll get no TLC.

That's only reason they went with her.

Reactions: 2
Her stupid laugh after every sentence, it give me the rage as much as the hand under the chin. Thank god for Mags, otherwise the kids would be stuck in watching Tommy and Pam on a bank holiday Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her stupid laugh after every sentence, it give me the rage as much as the hand under the chin. Thank god for Mags, otherwise the kids would be stuck in watching Tommy and Pam on a bank holiday Monday.
I hate that fake laugh she does and she does it every time time Hayden speaks or is speaking to her after she asks him something.

Reactions: 7
I hate that fake laugh she does and she does it every time time Hayden speaks or is speaking to her after she asks him something.
At least she fake laughs at him, she practically grimaces every time Sienna tries to get her attention

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She couldn't make it more obvious who her favorite child is. Disgusting.

She has Hayden as a performing monkey. Those poor kids get no say in their face being plastered everywhere.

Surprised she doesn't send Mags/the mother/au-pair out with them and record footage for her to post as her own.

Reactions: 5
She couldn't make it more obvious who her favorite child is. Disgusting.

She has Hayden as a performing monkey. Those poor kids get no say in their face being plastered everywhere.

Surprised she doesn't send Mags/the mother/au-pair out with them and record footage for her to post as her own.
Don't be giving her ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.