Faces by Grace #56 Ke Ho, ke ho, it’s off to me wedding I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so obvious that she blanks Sienna, what is her bleeping problem??
This gifted stay is just so sickening, she has given little to no info, actually scrap that, no info about the hotel the greedy mare, it's just an excuse to stuff her face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Are these people smoking crack?!?! Never seen someone as hard working as grace?! All she does is go to the bleeping gym and indulge herself. And for that she deserves a break away?! What about her role as a mother and partner that she neglects while “working on her goals”. Stop the world, I wanna get off. Some people have actual tit for brains

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I mean, I might be influenced if she had a 50% discount code 😂 Why would they gift her a stay considering the approx 0000000.02% engagement she has.

Reactions: 14
Are these people smoking crack?!?! Never seen someone as hard working as grace?! All she does is go to the bleeping gym and indulge herself. And for that she deserves a break away?! What about her role as a mothcer and partner that she neglects while “working on her goals”. Stop the world, I wanna get off. Some people have actual tit for brains
Where are these comments?

Reactions: 1
What in the name of God are them poor kids wearing🙈🙈They look like 2 orphans🥴Lovely kids summer clothes in shops & the mish mash of winter & ill fitting clothes on them is so sad🙄Suppose if its not free Grabby aint going to pay to dress them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are these people smoking crack?!?! Never seen someone as hard working as grace?! All she does is go to the bleeping gym and indulge herself. And for that she deserves a break away?! What about her role as a mother and partner that she neglects while “working on her goals”. Stop the world, I wanna get off. Some people have actual tit for brains
What a bunch of sad, deluded fools.

Reactions: 17
What in the name of God are them poor kids wearing🙈🙈They look like 2 orphans🥴Lovely kids summer clothes in shops & the mish mash of winter & ill fitting clothes on them is so sad🙄Suppose if its not free Grabby aint going to pay to dress them
Looks like she squeezed herself into one of Sienna’s “little house on the prairie” numbers .. it’s horrific on her … and looks like Hayden has gimpy Chris’s boots on .. massive on the poor young fella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are on Graces Facebook page
I can't see them! The only conclusion that I can come to about the people that leave these comments, is that they are equally as lazy and as useless as Grace. I would say they see themselves in her and can relate. It's the only reasoning I can come up with

Reactions: 15
I genuinely worry about these people, just some band wagon they jump on ? A be kind comment so they feel they get good karma ? So other people think they're really nice and amazing ? Maybe Grace will say thanks ? I've NO idea.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.