Faces by Grace #56 Ke Ho, ke ho, it’s off to me wedding I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't go on her evening walk to get her steps in? Are the kids not in school all day, just get them in then like!!

Reactions: 31
Clean her house she’d get plenty of steps in .. she gives me rage 😡 a lazy sloth of a parent

Reactions: 16
8F296472-CE8D-48DA-B547-39B978F797A9.jpeg

Someone posted this photo in the last thread but I had to repost it here, honestly I think she looks bleeping dreadful.. like she’s an “influencer” and this is the kind of content she’s posting to her business account? Hair scraped back, no make up, dirty dressing gown, chins for days, nothing behind her eyes, it’s a car crash. Haven’t seen a pic of the kids since she’s been back from London only the animals have her heart it seems

Reactions: 33
View attachment 1255512

Someone posted this photo in the last thread but I had to repost it here, honestly I think she looks bleeping dreadful.. like she’s an “influencer” and this is the kind of content she’s posting to her business account? Hair scraped back, no make up, dirty dressing gown, chins for days, nothing behind her eyes, it’s a car crash. Haven’t seen a pic of the kids since she’s been back from London only the animals have her heart it seems
She’s definitely not an “ influencer” in any shape or form

Reactions: 22
No you’re dead right she’s well past it. Should know herself that her time is up. She has a lovely house, two gorgeous kids, Chris has a secure job, she could get herself a part time job in an office maybe 10-2 and go completely under the radar but no she’s far too gluttonous and lazy for that.

Reactions: 25
Grace will probably be secretly delighted if a law does come out to stop influencers using their children for content because it’s another excuse to spend less time with them

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Nope, as much as I dislike Sue, Rosie, Pippa and all the rest you'd never see them looking dishevelled and slobbing around the house.
Like who wants to see a cat licking somebody's face or licking a dog. It's actually vile.
She has an eye infection and then the cat sitting on top of her. And before anyone says it I know cats are suppose to be very clean animals but sitting on her face pretty much. It’s just gross, there is nothing aspirational about Grace's life.
She has very few brands working with her, you'd think she'd take the hint.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 1255512

And Mags had tagged her in a few pictures of S on her stories and Grace didn't share them. Which I found odd because she usually shares all the pictures Mags tags her in. Wonder is it because S looked beautiful and happy in them.

Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s flah to the mah this morning trying to get two kids out the door on time. Normally she doesn’t have to worry about it. She will take to the bed for the rest of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolute melt! I know it's petty, but HOW MANY TIMES does she say "literally" when she's yabbering on about nothing :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Those eyes don't look infected to me... looks like she got a bang of somthing! My 1st thought was was her having a little tumble after her non alcoholics last weekend! 😂

• Haha
Teaspill finally called her out on the photoshopping. Wasnt her most obvious photoshopping spree but it's about time. Teaspill would have content for days if they actually pointed out all her photo editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.