Faces by Grace #56 Ke Ho, ke ho, it’s off to me wedding I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last week alone she's got 100's of euros worth of garden furniture... her existing garden furniture cleaned...free kids clothes.. a circle k gift card and a hotel stay with dinner etc..

Worst influencer ever... lazy... slovenly... no integrity ....

But gets all that for free...

She will never change ..

Shame on these places rewarding her
Free furniture don't pay the bills though. She must be making literally no money from her ads - all the free shite don't pay the bills. I think I perfer my boring easy 9-5 job where I get my salary and earn all the nice things I have and appreciate - including my outdoor furniture which I bring in my cushions each night

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she insist on making a mockery of the child. What sort of prick puts beige on a small child for dinner anyway without covering them. She's the head in this scenario, not the child

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does she insist on making a mockery of the child. What sort of prick puts beige on a small child for dinner anyway without covering them. She's the head in this scenario, not the child
Yeah.... I felt uncomfortable with the way she was speaking to him too all the while with a camera shoved in his face

Reactions: 11
Family getaway is exactly what we needed. Well why didn't you book and pay for one before now greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They all look so unkept! Why is Sienna dressed in winter clothes! Also making poor Hayden uncomfortable in that video!

Reactions: 14
All that food and drink, pre dinner champagne, starter, pizza, desert, wine, espresso martini. I don't care what she eats but she's the one crying into the phone that she can't lose any weight.

Reactions: 26
Ah that food and drink is wiping out any sort of progress made in the gym.

They look like complete slobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh shocked! Deleting Comments on facebook!

Facebook "15 comments".... can only see 1!🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
faces by grace: a night away with the kids , only cause it’s free, but still can’t AF link a dress that will cover my gee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Oh she has deleted a lot of comments. A good few I read earlier are gone, and I have clicked all comments.

Reactions: 3
Who goes away to hotel and has pizza as a main course, like you can have pizza any day of the week.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.