Faces by Grace #56 Ke Ho, ke ho, it’s off to me wedding I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No please tell me they weren’t given change from
The hotel to use the vending machine
It looked like the vending machine accepted cards so don’t know why the would need change.

Poor Hayden’s top is ruined. Could she not have put a napkin on him.

Reactions: 4
It looks like she forgot to dress her bottom half….. that ‘dress’ honestly looks like an oversized shirt to me!!! And not even a nice one at that!!!!
6A7DA3E0-48F8-43C5-9C07-9DAB85F0857B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Why is the son always in matching sets with a grown man’s shoes and his hair cut/styled/gelled and the daughter is thrown a dress or vest to put on and never gets her hair brushed….

Reactions: 13
S's top should say ONLY IF FREE.
There must have been a bottle if champagne on the room and she wouldn't pay for a soft drink from the fridge.
What's the free room like Grace?
What is the reception like area ?
What is the restaurant like?
The kids are dressed awful. Old winter dress with boots on S, and is H going skiing in those boots.
They really are 2 greedy grabby horrible people.
20220521_203311.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It looked like the vending machine accepted cards so don’t know why the would need change.

Poor Hayden’s top is ruined. Could she not have put a napkin on him.
Ah ok so if that’s she be showing them the transaction for the money she spent on the machine

She dressed like that and was trying to give style advice during the week 😂😂

And a whole pizza to herself by the looks of it
Them 9k steps won’t cover that

Reactions: 10
Length of the dress is indecent. Siennas hair is despite being pulled tightly into those bobbins is messy and unkempt looking. The kids look like they're in a different season to her and she looks an absolute state. The two slobs having proseccos cos they're free wouldn't even buy their kids a glass of coke to do a cheers with. Disgusting.

**Just to say I really try not to comment on the kids as it's not their choice to be on insta but they honestly look so unkempt it's hard not to pass comment. She'd spend the world of money to make herself look a dog's dinner but wouldn't spend a cent to make those gorgeous kids look presentable. She is foul.

Reactions: 37
Does she ever actually speak to her daughter? Poor S hanging put of her mother and all she gets in return is "Hayden come here, where are we going" as she looks only at him. Shes an absolute disgrace. People are literally paying her and gifting her to be a decent mother and she can't even get that right. She boils my bleeping blood she doesn't deserve those beautiful children
Thought the same only interacted with hayden in them stories like sienna was invisible

Why is the son always in matching sets with a grown man’s shoes and his hair cut/styled/gelled and the daughter is thrown a dress or vest to put on and never gets her hair brushed….
Her taste is up her arse like her dresses she wears

Reactions: 18
How are the not ashamed of themselves, another gifted hotel stay.

Hi Grace 👋, you don't have to accept every freebie you get

Reactions: 17
Hayden clearly got his sloppy eating skills from his mother with his food all down his top😂 Before anyone comes for me
1) fully aware he’s a child so it’s completely allowable
2) Suppose Grace is a fully grown toddler so I guess I have to give her credit too
3) it’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the last week alone she's got 100's of euros worth of garden furniture... her existing garden furniture cleaned...free kids clothes.. a circle k gift card and a hotel stay with dinner etc..

Worst influencer ever... lazy... slovenly... no integrity ....

But gets all that for free...

She will never change ..

Shame on these places rewarding her

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.