Faces by Grace #53 Works out more than the Rock, the real wedding photos she’ll be in for a shock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference in the pic Zen has up of her (on the left) versus her own grid (on the right) is shocking.

The dress is smoothed and edited beyond recognition in her own grid. You genuinely wouldn't know its the same dress.
she leaves the bra off sure when in Tuscany no need for bras!! ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She looks like a giant stood beside Charlene. Charlene must be tiny is she?

I really hope she does something with the kids when she gets back and not just send them to wexford for a week. Can you imagine in a few years when they are old enough to realise that their mother was off living her best (life) on multiple holidays a year and all they got was a trip to wexford to their granny's mobile. Not really fair is it. Nothing wrong with a mobile or trips in Ireland but do it as a family. Its just selfish its not as if she's working a 50hr week flah ouh and needs to recharge.

Reactions: 12
Apparently the Gossie's are on tonight LOL, wonder will Grace get back in time😂.
I can't wait for all these nobodies acting like they're somebodies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely not short of body confidence fair play to her in that sense! But those bad boys need a bra 🙈🙈
Was coming to say the same. Jesus I’d say she thinks she’s tiny and can pull of the no bra, definitely not. Keep that for your slob days in the house grease

Reactions: 12
Suggestion

Let the bad boys run free, especially in Italy, cause don’t you dare forget it’s all about me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.