Faces by Grace #53 Works out more than the Rock, the real wedding photos she’ll be in for a shock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it time and time again, when someone posts the 'happy' life, the opposite is usually the case. Except in this instance, G is quite blatant in her happiness without those kids and doesn't even try to hide it.

Everyone loves a break away, including myself, but this one is taking the mick. Nothing is a treat for her anymore she's off galavanting so much. As a previous poster said, shes very fortunate to have the funds to stay at home with her kids, most would love some more time at home than they currently get.

No amount of self care will mask the fact she is one of those people who will never be happy. I've met a few in my time, always chasing the next big thing, making grandiose plans. Its sad really, its the little things that keep us ticking over. If you can't find joy in them, you're losing at life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How long til the wedding now? What odds are paddy power giving on it being cancelled?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t have kids yet but my heart goes out to her two. She is only happy when she’s away from them or doing something solely for herself. I can’t understand that at all because I can’t understand why you’d have kids if you don’t want to raise them/watch them grow/love spending time with them? I’ve no doubt it’s incredibly difficult but I doubt Grace would know about that because she’s avoided them that much?? I can completely understand needing to get away on your own every now and then, or with your partner but she takes it to an extreme. Surely she should want to treat the kids as well? I always thought if I had kids but wanted a night away with my partner I’d make sure we had lovely family time as well first? Is that not what you would want to do with your kids? She just honestly blows my mind!

Reactions: 13
So this retreat is 4 nights and costs how much!?!?!
2k excluding flights I think. There's different packages. Grace got the gold one with a better room and extra goodies. Crazy money. How she has it spare a couple of months before the wedding is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
2k excluding flights I think. There's different packages. Grace got the gold one with a better room and extra goodies. Crazy money. How she has it spare a couple of months before the wedding is beyond me.
Is she not free? If she’s paying I’m sure it’s Mates Rates

Reactions: 15
Is she not free? If she’s paying I’m sure it’s Mates Rates
She's never actually said but if it was free or reduced should she not be declaring it as an ad or collab or something?
I'd be fuming if she didn't pay and I was one of the others there paying full price.

Reactions: 9
She's never actually said but if it was free or reduced should she not be declaring it as an ad or collab or something?
I'd be fuming if she didn't pay and I was one of the others there paying full price.
I reckon that's probably one of the reasons she's not declaring it as an ad. I can't imagine that she'd have 2k lying around this close to the wedding. That could buy them a lovely sun holiday. I just don't get them.

Reactions: 6
I reckon that's probably one of the reasons she's not declaring it as an ad. I can't imagine that she'd have 2k lying around this close to the wedding. That could buy them a lovely sun holiday. I just don't get them.
She must have money to burn from somewhere didn’t she book the cruise for the honeymoon

Reactions: 7
Reckon Zenny thinks Gracie is a Celeb in Tallaght /Citywest . She’s prob hoping to prey on graces followers

edited … I spelled Tallaght wrong . Ughhhh , I’m from there

I doubt she got it for free. Discounted maybe.

Either way she had to pay for flights, new clothes, spending money. All these things add up.

Reactions: 11
How long til the wedding now? What odds are paddy power giving on it being cancelled?!
I don't think she will cancel it at this stage, 6 months ago maybe but now she's just gonna plough on & get as many freebies as possible..Have they ever brought the kids on a proper holiday, not just a trip that was based around something they were doing or to a caravan in wexford...so sad really

Reactions: 8
I don't think she will cancel it at this stage, 6 months ago maybe but now she's just gonna plough on & get as many freebies as possible..Have they ever brought the kids on a proper holiday, not just a trip that was based around something they were doing or to a caravan in wexford...so sad really
They brought them to vilamoura for Terri's wedding... but also brought the two grannies to babysit.
I vaguely recall them bringing Sienna once too but I'm pretty sure that was for another wedding

I rarely comment here but I just have to say my heart breaks for her two children.

I am now in my late 20s now and I still remember when my mother and her friend used to go on an *annual* hotel weekend down the country, I used to be devastated (more so that she went somewhere with out us, I mean how dare she?!) I was quite young, definately younger than 8 anyway. This was one weekend a year!! (Fair play to her, well deserved)

Other small things that I remember like crying at the window when either one or both of my parents went on a rare night out and how I hated not being tucked into bed by them, again - it was probably once a month if even. (Also well deserved)

My point being, yes they are young but even still these are the little things you remember as you are older and shes away and/or out more times than not. Those kids will think back and know that faces fucked off and kips grannies and creche did the rearing. She'll regret her weeks away and swanning off in the mornings/evenings when she has little to no relationship with them when they're older!

Note: I hope this makes sense I'm just home from a 12 hour shift 😅😴

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.