Faces by Grace #53 Works out more than the Rock, the real wedding photos she’ll be in for a shock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate commenting on her size, but my jaw is literally on the floor looking at the video on Zens page. I'm all for putting your best self online, but honestly she is absolutely nothing like the image she projects!!
I'm guessing you are talking about this morning's yoga class - god almighty she can't even stretch her arms out - has to rest on her elbows and then when she got up - I was utterly gobsmacked by those thighs.
I hate to say it but the rest of them look out of their depth aswell - one of the other attendees battles anxiety according to her bio and it angers me to think that she has been lured in by this codswallop

Reactions: 13
I do think she is tall and broad so we she does look bigger in group photos rather than her solo photos

Reactions: 1
I think she must suffer with depression
Both my kids are the basically the same age as hers, and from the time my first was a few weeks old I resented her, I was only 18 and watching all my friends go out etc and I was stuck in with a baby played a huge part (I didn't realise at the time) me and my partner were on/off and it was just HARD and then my second came along 2 years later. I hated being a parent. I used to count the hours down from the time they got up to bedtime. If someone offered to mind them I jumped on that, mainly my eldest because no one would ever take my youngest. I hated spending time with them, if my mum was taking them at the weekend all id be thinking about during the week was that they were going at the weekend etc, this went until my youngest was almost 2 , he's 4 this month 😢
Anyway I was diagnosed with PPD and BPD
Looking back I feel so bleeping bad, my kids deserved better. Right now I cherish every single second with them. I LOVE spending time with them, I live for it. We have 2 holidays booked for this year and I am so excited. Me and my partner had the opportunity to go on a kid free holiday but decided to take the kids with us because life is too short
Difference here being that you looked for help and you've worked half to better yourself for you and your children. Fair play to you 🥰

All Grace does is work on herself for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just don't get it, again by no means a mammy martyr, we all need our own lives, but she was away in October wasn't it? How much filling does her cup need ffs. I just couldn't be that selfish with our money but then we actually work for it. We have a holiday booked this year. First proper family holiday all of us, as its obviously been staycations and little breaks with covid. I can't wait, picked up a few bits for the kids who will be delighted and so so excited. I'm under no illusions and understand I'll likely feel like a holiday myself after it but I cannot wait to see their happy little faces. Isn't that what it's all about sure?
I actually don't know how people go away on a weeks holiday without their kids. A night or weekend every now and then fair enough, but a whole week? Growing up my parents always brought us on a family holiday every year and we have such amazing memories from them. It's so important to have fun with your children and those fun times make the hard times easier. We still talk about those holiday as adults. What will these influencer's kids have to look back on when they grow up? Remember Mammy ran away every time someone got hard?

Edited SOMETHING! OMG 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I actually don't know how people go away on a weeks holiday without their kids. A night or weekend every now and then fair enough, but a whole week? Growing up my parents always brought us on a family holiday every year and we have such amazing memories from them. It's so important to have fun with your children and those fun times make the hard times easier. We still talk about those holiday as adults. What will these influencer's kids have to look back on when they grow up? Remember Mammy ran away every time someone got hard?

Edited SOMETHING! OMG 😂
I hope I didn't come across as unsympathetic at all, I have had my own mh battles and I'm not being dismissive of mh. I just hate the way it's often used as an excuse for crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope I didn't come across as unsympathetic at all, I have had my own mh battles and I'm not being dismissive of mh. I just hate the way it's often used as an excuse for crappy behaviour.
Not at all. MH is very real but if someone has a genuine mh problem, then going on holiday is not going to solve/cure it. It will probably just cause a high for a week followed by a massive low.

Reactions: 12
Not at all. MH is very real but if someone has a genuine mh problem, then going on holiday is not going to solve/cure it. It will probably just cause a high for a week followed by a massive low.
you can bet your mortgage that she’ll be low next week, kids will pay for this.
I reckon there’ll be an ‘injury’ before the wedding and it’ll be postponed. She’s going to come back bigger from this holiday and loose her tit. I don’t care what size/weight she is (before anyone jumps in!), it’s cause she CONTINUOUSLY makes her page about training, food, walking and photoshopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Difference here being that you looked for help and you've worked half to better yourself for you and your children. Fair play to you 🥰

All Grace does is work on herself for herself.

Jesus HARD !!!!! Not half. Grace works half 😅

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she suffers with her mental health she’s absolutely fine when she’s away or a events it’s when she’s home and has to mother her children she’s miserable she can turn it on and off at drop of a hat
She’s spoilt , self absorbed , narcissistic , greedy gowl end of
That’s my opinion anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s like a cross between a sloth and my granny who suffers from arthritis doing that yoga. Why isn’t she able to do it? If she were to be believed, she’s one of the fittest people on insta… what does she do? Does she sit in the car and hide outside the gym?

also the comments on the pics. I would say objectively speaking I am more attractive than Grace. I’m not saying you have to be slim to be attractive or anything like that. But I scrub up well, take care of my appearance and my figure and spend money on my clothes which I put thought into.
If I post a pic into a group or whatever, a few will say- ‘ nice pic’ or ‘looking well’.
Not one person rhapsodises about me or raves about how amazing I look. Now I think the kind of verbal diarrhoea they engage in really should be reserved for those who look amazing (not me by the way.) but that’s my point. Does the word amazing mean anything any more??

also, see she’s replying to bring the kids when travelling handle- does she not see the irony?

Reactions: 17
Bet nanny Ann will have si down the mobile from next week. Greasy will visit and stay 1 night in her "favourite place" then duck off back home, H in crèche and herdoing duck all.

Reactions: 22
I presume it was on Teaspill that they explained the level/grade of bought followers that you can get. Some are just for follower numbers, some like your posts but on the more costly luxurious (🙈) packages, they were comment such things as "🔥🔥" or "amazing" etc etc. So maybe her followers are not as dumb as think and that they are just paid for 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I presume it was on Teaspill that they explained the level/grade of bought followers that you can get. Some are just for follower numbers, some like your posts but on the more costly luxurious (🙈) packages, they were comment such things as "🔥🔥" or "amazing" etc etc. So maybe her followers are not as dumb as think and that they are just paid for 🙈😅
There's a documentary called Fake Famous All about this. Worth a watch!

Reactions: 8
For the genuine non-bot comments saying she’s looking amazing, someone thinking another is looking amazing is subjective. They probably think she’s looking amazing compared to how she scruffy she normally looks on her stories. Attraction is subjective, you can’t say what others find attractive so it’s impossible to say that you’re more attractive than someone else. More attractive in your opinion or to yourself, but what you find attractive could be completely different to what someone else finds attractive and they may not find you attractive at all. People’s taste (no matter how much we may disagree with it) shouldn’t be policed, it’s completely fine to have different taste.

Reactions: 5
If she realised those pink leggings were an abomination yesterday why would she post herself continuing to wear them 😖

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.