Faces by Grace #53 Works out more than the Rock, the real wedding photos she’ll be in for a shock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The half a hoody.......like No, just No!!! It doesn't do anything for her, there is alot to be said for dressing to suit your size.
I actually haven't checked in on Graces page in about 2 wks and she doesn't seem to be losing any weight whatsoever!!! It's actually mind boggling.

Reactions: 11
Steak & cocktails on a Tuesday and no 6am workout on a Wednesday... another fail 🙄

wonder did she blah a new fih bihh to replace the broken one

Reactions: 9
For the person who asked for the insta handle for tea spill it’s tea_spill_2022.
You’ll have to type it all in to find it as she’s always shadowbanned.
I would recommend everyone follow this page, not only does she comment about FBG but all the other money grabber free loaders too ☺

Reactions: 16
Hold on Hayden, keep your hand out there looking for your Mammys help... just wait a second until she gets her phone out to take take video of it 🙄

• Sad
Long post incoming but I’m actually starting to panic a little bit for Grace over the weight loss and the wedding.

I don’t know what she weighs or what her goal weight is and it’s none of my business but I know she’s cutting it fine now and I’m a bit stressed for her, what is she doing wrong like. In the last thread a poster but up pictures ranging from last week to 10 months ago and she looks no different 😬

Realistically if she figured out her maintenance calories, put herself into a calorie deficit (but still allowed the odd treat or dinner out so not be super super strict) and continued with her workouts, she could probably lose 1 1/2 stone. I imagine by the way she goes on with the workouts and the 3 walks a day she wants to lose more than that.

With zero wedding content on her page, I think she’s going to postpone it, and weight loss surgery will be on the cards later in the year so she’s at her goal by the postponed date in 2023

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Long post incoming but I’m actually starting to panic a little bit for Grace over the weight loss and the wedding.

I don’t know what she weighs or what her goal weight is and it’s none of my business but I know she’s cutting it fine now and I’m a bit stressed for her, what is she doing wrong like. In the last thread a poster but up pictures ranging from last week to 10 months ago and she looks no different 😬

Realistically if she figured out her maintenance calories, put herself into a calorie deficit (but still allowed the odd treat or dinner out so not be super super strict) and continued with her workouts, she could probably lose 1 1/2 stone. I imagine by the way she goes on with the workouts and the 3 walks a day she wants to lose more than that.

With zero wedding content on her page, I think she’s going to postpone it, and weight loss surgery will be on the cards later in the year so she’s at her goal by the postponed date in 2023
Don’t panic not worth it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I’d say have a cup there and don’t panic

But she definitely wants to lose a lot by the fitness momentum she’s keeping up

it was me who did the pic collage of her compression sets from WBest and it’s quite telling with the little to no change

she’s 5ft 8 same as myself
And I’m 2 stone overweight and feel extremely hefty and trying to lose but I’d say she’s got at least another 2 stone on me

A few weeks/months ago I thought she might postpone too, but she went ahead and booked the honeymoon recently so I think the plans are still in motion.. I think the quietness around it are because she’s nervous and also because it’s going to be much smaller/cheaper than she had probably hoped a few years ago. There wont be as much pomp and circumstance as other influencer weddings because she doesn’t get the money or the traction for freebies anymore. Absolutely nothing wrong with that but I don’t think it’s what she envisioned.

Reactions: 16
The fit on that woman’s best gear is awful
My daughter is 13 and ordered a size small leggings and top set a while back. She’s really slim and they are literally sprayed onto her !
the quality is very good thou and it washes well just bet on thou

Reactions: 3
Pure snapping Hayden is off creche she is 🤣🤭
I hope he is feeling better now and was well enough to be dragged to a shopping centre

Reactions: 6
Is that two portions of lasagne on each plate? The actual gluttony.

CFE7A4B2-0753-41B6-8378-B6B973AC1582.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Birthday dinner full of carbs AKA ‘hello Tattle yes I understand nutrition’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lasagna, gratin potatoes , garlic bread, oven potatoes & coleslaw/potato salad!!! She’ll need a tent not a dress to get married in!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just logging on after a very long and hard day of real work and only de-li-rah to see my thread title #collab with
@MiamooMoo
Can you smeeeeell what the rock is cooking... carbs, carbs and more carbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lasagna, gratin potatoes , garlic bread, oven potatoes & coleslaw/potato salad!!! She’ll need a tent not a dress to get married in!
🤢 And that everybody is why she's the size she is!!!!

When she was making the smoothie with Hayden she looked like she was sucking on a lemon. For me it's not about her size, I genuinely couldn't care less. She's the one that has made it an issue. For me she is utterly miserable, she'd be better spending her time fixing that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.