Faces by Grace #54 Back to Italy to fill her cup. Grace is missing her kids grow up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely comment here but I just have to say my heart breaks for her two children.

I am now in my late 20s now and I still remember when my mother and her friend used to go on an *annual* hotel weekend down the country, I used to be devastated (more so that she went somewhere with out us, I mean how dare she?!) I was quite young, definately younger than 8 anyway. This was one weekend a year!! (Fair play to her, well deserved)

Other small things that I remember like crying at the window when either one or both of my parents went on a rare night out and how I hated not being tucked into bed by them, again - it was probably once a month if even. (Also well deserved)

My point being, yes they are young but even still these are the little things you remember as you are older and shes away and/or out more times than not. Those kids will think back and know that faces fucked off and kips grannies and creche did the rearing. She'll regret her weeks away and swanning off in the mornings/evenings when she has little to no relationship with them when they're older!

Note: I hope this makes sense I'm just home from a 12 hour shift 😅😴
Small things to us are monumental to kids that small, sadly I really hope it's so routine for them that it's not a big deal she isn't around.

I'm not a martyr mammy, I struggled massively with the change of having my first and I still feel awfully guilty over how I felt at the time.
My kids bedtime is stupidly important to us/me probably too much :D but we've read to them every night since they were small, and still do now, we have our little routines, we take turns doing it, but without fail if my partner is doing it or me, then when the goodnights are happening the others presence is requested by the kids, and they don't let us away without a good night hug and kiss, and I wouldn't change it for all the instahun tit in the world, she's deluding herself if she thinks this is the tit that will fill her heart.

Oh new thread...weird :D

Reactions: 15
She probably just tells the kids it's shes going too work when she's off on a night out or another me trip.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I go away yearly with friends, but I do day trips and 1 or 2 family holidays with the kids. They have a ball, I really enjoy it and the time away with the girls. There is a balance you can find, I’m not a mammy martyr, I think it’s important that you have friends/life separate to the kids cause it’s healthy and you have that when they go live their life. Now very hard do that the first year and that but it does get easier find that balance.
Problem with Grace is their is no balance, it’s all about her, her me time, doing nothing with kids, shipping them off and sneaking out the door and that’s the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yayy, thread title. Can't wait to see her pretend excitement at coming home to "give Chris a big kiss" 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'll bet videos incoming of "her girl", the dog that is and not Sienna!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How insincere is her reaction to going home. Grace hun we know your absolutely dreading going home to reality stop lying TUSCANY has your heart

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think she's gonna head out tonight or what? She'd go to the opening of an envelope but would she really go tonight having been away all week from the kids?

• Haha
I’d say she’ll do her best to go to gossies when she see all the free gifts laid out.

Reactions: 7
Grace, tell us you read here without telling us you read here 😂😂😂

Yes sienna has gone grown up. You missed it when you were filling that ginormous cup of yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jaysus look at here there in the armchair, smug witch. I’d say she thinks she’s a vip amongst the group. Like the special guest 🙄🙄

You can see what she had for dinner in that dress, absolutely rotten
You've hit the nail on the head there. I can imagine she was sitting like Lady Muck going "well Jen is a close personal friend of mine and she personally invited meee, even her child knowsss meeeee"

Time and again it's been said those short dresses do nothing for her and this photo just hammers it home. I'd have been morto sitting near her and the big full moon hangin out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn’t it a wonder that she didn’t go over a few days early or stay an extra few days to spend some time with her best friend and god daughter 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.