Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
€43 for a soup maker! I just made 1.5 litres of soup in a pot in 30 minutes, how can anyone need to spend nearly 50 quid to do exactly the same thing!

Soup and juicing some oranges, riveting.
Just coming on to post the same!!!!
“Soup maker only takes 20 minutes?????!!!!” SO DOES BOILING IT IN THE POT!!!!!

Am I missing something about soup makers?? Apart from blitzing it what is the advantage!? Such a waste of money

Reactions: 18

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
How BORING has this thread got 😂. God its so obvious when she's grasping for work cause here grinds to a halt.

That BA role for soSoupy was cringe to watch and the makeup looks cakey and patchy.

Also. NeVeR mIsS a MoNdAy. My favourite mantra of a Grace week. Will we see it today?

Reactions: 17

Ellie80

I can't believe she actually smelled the icecream 🙄 she could have taken a picture of the boxes nutrional values, showed it and explained it all. Instead of smelling it like a big eejet 🙄

• Haha

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
She could just post and say what she thinks of the ice cream rather than a f*cking CHEWtorial on it

• Haha

Noseyhun91

I thought she looked lovely in her video. I think for a girls night in it was a nice effort. I thought she looked pretty
Yeah a girls night in a nursing home she’s dressed like she’s 70 years old not someone in her early 30s 😂😂😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'd say she convinces herself that she works a solid 40 hour week while the kids are in school/creche and then needs the evenings to do her walks etc.

I'm fortunate enough to be a stay at home mam and I make sure I do all my walking/appointments/groceries etc during school hours.

PepperPower

Isn’t sosume always advertising for staff she should give that a go if she has that background and give up the gram she might be happier her lack
Of content is scary compared to Jen and domineque only using these as they are her friends
Yes exactly , you need to really know how to engage your audience and make them aspire to be like you. Thats what advertising/ influencing is all about!! Grace is Just like watching your unemployed mate arsing around between jobs . Also there’s no way in tell she could like those woman’s best gear , it’s dreadful

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Dog walking must pay well, she off to Italy so near the wedding.
I don't have one ounce of sympathy for her whatsoever regarding her pity parties and weightloss.

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Just see a post on Teaspill insta about an Influencer/actress messaging 2 restaurants asking for a free meal for two in exchange for some social media mentions or whatever. Even gave a specific date 🤦‍♀️
But anyway, I guarantee you Grace does this all the time. And all the brunches and lunches in the fancy spots, between her & Dom I'd say they have all the business owners heads wrecked looking for freebies

• Angry

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Did you see on Jens journey , grace doing the dumbbell lift in the class. I'm not being a bi**h but no wonder she is sore , her form is all wrong, she will injure herself , the instructor should be advising her to slow down to get her form right, slow and steady wins the race

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
What does this mean?
You can loose weight without breaking a sweat. I hate exercise, but can successfully lose weight through proper calorie control/diet.
I think they mean that Grace doing 20k steps a day and going to the gym she thinks she can eat what she likes and loose weight just from the exercise alone , if she wants to loose weight from doing exercise she does need to break a sweat , she is strolling around citywest and it is doing nothing for her