Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matchstick was set up in August 2020. It's very new... I'd say that Max guy was desperate for clients last year.

Reactions: 9
The english dont give a fanny fart about the Irish..why in the name of god did he sign her??Shes known here as the sloth of influencers she seems such a random signing!

And it's a pain in the hole for pr companies to be posting stuff to Ireland I'd say
And only going to get worse with the new customs rules again in January..🤣how she’ll get much of a cut is beyond me .. would you be bothered buying uk stuff off her ..advertising Peacocks and they don’t even deliver here .. dopes using an Irish flogger

Reactions: 8
And only going to get worse with the new customs rules again in January..🤣how she’ll get much of a cut is beyond me .. would you be bothered buying uk stuff off her ..advertising Peacocks and they don’t even deliver here .. dopes using an Irish flogger
Say she’ll get her marching orders soon

Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestion 48: Trips galore cause kips will mind the kids some more

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I take it back.. I said earlier I didn’t think she was that stupid….
Hello? What’s covid? Omicron who??
I swear to god, any business that lets her through their doors deserves to be cancelled
Everyone looks so happy and then you have that scum bag in the back holding up her drink with a face that could stop a bullet. Thought she stopped drinking. Wonder did her gift bag contain her p45. While on that topic, if she’s signed to a British agency, who is she paying tax to ? I hope she’s registered here as a business and paying tax to the state that’ll inevitably be paying her unemployment benefits when the gig is up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear to god, any business that lets her through their doors deserves to be cancelled
Omg and there she is at the back with the drink raised up 😅there’s a one at the front that looks like she could be her sister😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bestie really contoured for the people in the back of the room (ru Paul reference) how how how was she ever a MUA on counter. It looks like she smeared cat tit on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the Irish stereotype is she swinging the Bailey's round her dome for.

Selfish selfish selfish people crowding into a room when Omicron is rife.
Selfish Grace for possibly ending up bringing it fuckin back here.

Reactions: 16
She hasn’t a clue how to dress IMO , my mother dresses better than she does . Plus what message is she sending out to her part time daughter “ when your not happy with yourself photoshop photoshop photoshop “ . I know Kelly has her own page her but she posted an outfit yesterday and I think grace world have looked great in it .
Who is Kelly does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
So every1s Xmas party cancelled to protect others but this idiot who doesn't work travel s to the UK to go to a Christmas party
Grace u selfish witch l work in an industry that ensures the country has medicine in its pharmacy's every single day I work in a job Monday to Sunday to ensure people have their meds
But as company we decided to cancel our Xmas party to protect others our staff and their families
But u who takes pictures (fake) of yourself deserve s a Xmas party as a job
Grow the duck up you horrible selfish person and really think about your surroundings and what is going on in the world

Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion: Faces By Grace #48 With my kids I'm never seen, partying like Barry in the UK with Martine

• Haha
Reactions: 53
YES! I genuinely thought this was Grace and was like why is her top suddenly strapless?? 😂
ETA: She really is a selfish, stupid witch 🙄
😅 they look like a bunch who have sold their soul to come cult run by Matthew 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there a thread on your one Deneezzzzz, can't cope with the nonsense she posts for a journalist & the off the shoulder, boob (supposedly sexy) images she posts 🤣

Sorry for derailing from Grace
Yes please🤣🤣The huge boobs hanging out in the fine dining restaurant🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes please🤣🤣The huge boobs hanging out in the fine dining restaurant🙈🙈
You can take the hun out of Tallaght but you can’t take the Tallaght out of the hun. She is dressed like a hooker. I’d say grace is envious of her and the rest of the Tallaght huns now that the rest of them are getting freebies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Suggestion
Had de Covid, wasn’t sick, I’m off partying in the UK just taking the mick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.