Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it now.... she has gotten bollocked about going away at the moment, no doubt about it, she had to have gotten messages as well as the few comments. She will be on crying some of the days, not apologising!!! But crying her poor woe is me act about how its her job, she had to go and she wishes people would mind their own f**king business.

Reactions: 23
Calling it now.... she has gotten bollocked about going away at the moment, no doubt about it, she had to have gotten messages as well as the few comments. She will be on crying some of the days, not apologising!!! But crying her poor woe is me act about how its her job, she had to go and she wishes people would mind their own f**king business.
She is everything I aspire NOT to be in life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it's been said but it's just so bleeping infuriating. Like most people I guess, we have been limiting our contacts the past few weeks. We have a santa visit booked this weekend and this is the one thing we have been aiming towards. It's an outdoor thing (with tents etc as let's face it it's December). It's about the only thing we will do in the run up and it's for our kids because that's what Christmas is about, creating a bit of magic for them (something she couldn't begin to fathom I know) . I'm not looking for a mammy gold star or saying I'm such a martyr for any of this. But it's selfishness such as from the likes of Grace that jeopardise all the things we do have planned and it shits all over the sacrifices other people make. I know we have to live and get on with things too, and I'm not saying we should all hide away indefinitely. If sick to my core of it all too, but just make better choices, and reduce your risks where you can. Sorry rant over. Just the worry, the constant worry of getting through each week safely, and not having to isolate and lose out on wages etc. Then you have this..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has she bothered to come home yet?I unfollowed. Nothing on waragainst except shite she posted from the party.

Reactions: 4
She is everything I aspire NOT to be in life
It's kind of the same as watching the likes Wayne and Waynetta Slob. Great comedy and you'd watch it knowing that no matter how bad you get, you'd never be as bad.
Maybe it's a new influencing style - hey kids, just don't be like this one. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’d say she got a fair few angry dms about traveling out of country for a Christmas party , they are even asking people in the uk to cancel Christmas parties and this gob shite flys to a country that has rapidly increasing cases of omicron. She hasn’t got mental health issues at all because the bleep hasn’t got a brain .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She had covid so highly unlikely she’s tested positive again
That being said she could still be testing positive anyway

Reactions: 6
Lads I called it a few posts back she wouldn’t have the test for coming back!! I was right lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
bleeping tough tit she’d a tit time getting home.
That’s a little dose of Karma for you Grace..

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.