Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so nice of Graces anxiety and depression to stay in Dublin and she's s swaning around England with strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Looks like she forgot to put her top on, and I say that is someone who is partial to showing a bit of cleavage myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I can’t wait to give Max a big hug”

What a stupid, brain dead, selfish fucker.
I’d love her to get stuck in a hotel room on her own for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’ll need a test to get home though
She will, she could've gotten one before she left if she is staying less than 72 hours (PCR) or 48 hours (antigen). She can also take one in the airport on arrival into the UK and then go get covid at the party and it won't affect her ability to travel.

She's an idiot for going. There was no need for her to go over and awkwardly attend a party that you know nobody at.

Reactions: 5
It was so nice of Graces anxiety and depression to stay in Dublin and she's s swaning around England with strangers.
I was thinking that myself….. amazing that travelling alone to meet with a group of people she doesnt know didn’t trigger her anxiety in the slightest. I guess she now thinks she’s Kim K livin life

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like she forgot to put her top on, and I say that is someone who is partial to showing a bit of cleavage myself.

Reactions: 4
How odd, that travelling alone at one of the busiest times of the year and during a pandemic to a city riddled with covid to meet a bunch of absolute strangers her anxiety hasn't been set off!!!?????🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 56
How odd, that travelling alone at one of the busiest times of the year and during a pandemic to a city riddled with covid to meet a bunch of absolute strangers her anxiety hasn't been set off!!!?????🤔🤔🤔
But the mundane Lidl shop or school run fills her with anxiety she has to take to the bed. The sooner the better Chris gets rid of her. He’d be better off honestly. She makes a mockery of anxiety it’s disgusting

Reactions: 25
I’m wonder did she get her make up done? It looks different to her usual style

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.