Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww I really do miss those golden days! Grace and Joanne do absolutely nothing. At least the likes of Sue, Rosie, Lisa etc actually do something.
I would imagine it stings grace to see her peers do so well. Particularly the ones she helped build their platform. Wasn’t she very close to Terrie before she got big ? Grace is the only one of the “big” influencers that never got to launch their own brand or do a collab with so sue who does one with a lot of influencers

Reactions: 9
I would imagine it stings grace to see her peers do so well. Particularly the ones she helped build their platform. Wasn’t she very close to Terrie before she got big ? Grace is the only one of the “big” influencers that never got to launch their own brand or do a collab with so sue who does one with a lot of influencers
I don’t think it stings her at all, If it did she would do something about it, she has and continues to get several chances but she never changes.. I think she wallows in her own self pity and that’s where she’s happy and nothing else bothers her

Reactions: 16
Yes they were and was she not close to Lauren too? I remember she had a selection box thing a couple of years ago but that was the height of it for her?
She got a lot of followers from losing weight, then because she pretty much love streamed Siennas birth and since then there’s literally been nothing. She doesn’t even try. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Terrie was close to Grace before she got big too…. I’ll get my coat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder will she put those pillow cases on her manky pillows. I can't imagine a child liking the feel of a silk pillowcase and thick embroidery on their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pair of them have been irrelevant for years
Sooner the both of them just give up the game. It’s clearly not working. Neither of them had half as many Black Friday deals as others. Neither of them have any sort of niche or brand. Both are just doses

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sooner the both of them just give up the game. It’s clearly not working. Neither of them had half as many Black Friday deals as others. Neither of them have any sort of niche or brand. Both are just doses
Both of them are just the laziest pair with their ‘content’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's going to woodies ... a woodies ad with Lisa Jordan popped up on my Facebook earlier ! Dying to see if it's an ad or if she pays

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's going to woodies ... a woodies ad with Lisa Jordan popped up on my Facebook earlier ! Dying to see if it's an ad or if she pays
When she puts her hands in her pocket and actually pays for something I’d be shocked

Reactions: 10
Personalised Christmas eve pillowcases. Is there no end to pointless Christmas tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The fact this lazy lump even mentioned Woodies I would think it’s a paid ad or freebie. Oh and Grace,would you ever just put your hand in your pocket for some new baby grows,pj’s for your children at least? That baby grow on Hayden was shocking and trust me,it would definitely hurt his little feet and be terribly uncomfortable for him. For once be a responsible parent and not just out for yourself!

Reactions: 26
Personalised Christmas eve pillowcases. Is there no end to pointless Christmas tat.
They are as bad as the "when I wake up ill be" insert age pj's. Sorry if you have them for your kids I just don't get it, having special pj's for the night before your birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
They are as bad as the "when I wake up ill be" insert age pj's. Sorry if you have them for your kids I just don't get it, having special pj's for the night before your birthday.
They’re my biggest pet peeve. Absolutely beyond tacky and just adds to excessive consumerism. Same with toy show boxes. Just buy your child a bag of jellies, you don’t need a whole box with pjs included to watch a poxy tv show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
They’re my biggest pet peeve. Absolutely beyond tacky and just adds to excessive consumerism. Same with toy show boxes. Just buy your child a bag of jellies, you don’t need a whole box with pjs included to watch a poxy tv show
More American shite is what I call it!! 😃😃

Reactions: 23
100 per cent this 🙌🏻 I honestly don’t get why people are so easily sold on all this crap !!

Reactions: 26
Is Grace doing the Elf this year? Her kids are at great age for some fun every morning but knowing that sausage roll she’s not got the patience. If it doesn’t benefit her it’s not happening

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Grace doing the Elf this year? Her kids are at great age for some fun every morning but knowing that sausage roll she’s not got the patience. If it doesn’t benefit her it’s not happening
She’ll do it in Feb cause her family and friends will know what she meant xx

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Are you MAD?!?! The effort involved in that wee fucker for regular parents is insane! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.