Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the baby? Was she looking after mags new baby?
I heard from the dog that’s friends with her cah that she got a message from mags to say she couldn’t mind her (grace) today cos the baby was gone back to bed so she (mags) was going to get some work done. All grease read was ‘bed’ so yea she went to bed !!!! True story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This might be a bit strange but I was having a look at her highlights on Instagram. She hasn’t updated Siennas since the week Hayden was born, but was able to update Hayden’s 14 weeks ago. Might be reaching but thought it was odd.
Well tbf she would have had to actually spend time with her children to even have any memories worth sharing and saving to the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

She can't update their highlights when she's either been in bed or on self satisfying holidays and the kids have been shipped out to anyone that will have them.

She hates those wee dotes, Grace we see you and no amount of taking them on a free family day to see Santa will ever make me change my mind.

Your only "insta famous" BECAUSE of Sienna, maybe it would do you better to remember that when your shipping her to her nanny for the the weekend 🙄

Reactions: 12
Says it all really. I'm not a mother martyr,but I'd feel terrible if I treated one of my children better than the other,I'd never ever do that. I treat them all the same,same cuddles,same attention,same love,we all go places together... not just one of the children. None of them get shipped off to their nanny,only when I'm working and even that kills me.
Also,if I made mistakes in my job like Grace in hers,I would be hauled in for a “chat!” and then shown the door to leave!
Who is the “baby!” that she keeps referring to? My child is around the same age as Hayden and they’re certainly not still called “the baby”
How old is Hayden?

Reactions: 1
I know it’s been said so many times before but it freaks me out to think when her children are older they will realise that So many pics of them are just out there on the internet, being posted publically to so many strangers. It’s just so wrong.

Reactions: 13
Late to the party but we have an Éasca mattress and love it. Irish company, don't see them doing many collaborations.

Reactions: 8
I don't get why she has a home insta account and then posts her bedroom 'renovation' and new mattress on her normal page....

Reactions: 18
I don't get why she has a home insta account and then posts her bedroom 'renovation' and new mattress on her normal page....
Because she realised the actual number of real followers she has which is evident from the difference in followers for all of her various accounts.
Those numbers don't bring in the ads, but the fake followers she bought are lapped up by the eejits in "marketing" for these companies, who literally do f all background research on who they pay

Reactions: 13
"Homemade" Potato and Leek soup my absolute FANNY!

That soup is about as homemade as a Big Mac meal

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.