Faces by Grace #42 Finally starts to act like a mother, only a fad after trying every other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mags was able to bring the baby to the play area yet she couldn't bring hayden🙄 what a useless c*nt. I was gonna bring my 2 small ones today but it broke my heart knowing my eldest was missing out in school. He'd be none the wiser if we went without him but I just couldn't do it. What a selfish arse hole. Wanted to see having her coffee in peace 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was actually annoyed at myself for actually listening to that absolute SH*TE TALK coming out of her mouth about being hungry. What an entitled immature idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.