Faces by Grace #42 Finally starts to act like a mother, only a fad after trying every other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FoolingNobody for the thread title suggestion, it was a clear winner with +100 votes

Its my first time doing this, so hopefully I've done it right.

Can someone please do a recap?

Reactions: 17
Isn't it mad though really that she is buying likes and followers for family photos to boost her engagement and make her look good to potential job offers.

Do it on paid ads if you must but family photos!! Every precious memory is a money making opportunity as far as she is concerned

Reactions: 16
Recap:
1.nothing has changed much since thread # 1.

2.lots of me time, went to Marbs with the girls
but spent most of it by her self! Yoga on the beach and edited all her holiday photos

3. came back playing the mother of the year card with school drop offs, wrecked from making school lunches.

4. Dressed up as a yellow tellytubby, yellow power ranger and Winnie the Pooh in her women’s best gear.

5. finished the thread off this week by comparing herself to active barbie because she got up at 5am for the gym, got in a few walks and a cycle for the gram!
6. Her birthing day is coming up this week so watch this thread

If I left anything out feel free to add! 💯
I need to have nap after that but you tattle guys are so proud of me and you know what I mean 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Recap,
1.nothing has changed since thread # 1.
2.lots of me time, went to Marbs, edited all her photos,
3. came back playing the mother of the year card with school drop offs, wrecked from making school lunches
4. finished the thread off this week by comparing herself to active barbie because she got up at 5am for the gym, got in a few walks and a cycle for the gram!
5. Her birthing day is coming up this week so watch this thread
If I left anything out feel free to add!
I need to have nap after that but you tattle guys are so proud of me and you know what I mean 😜
Sums it up perfectly!

Reactions: 4
Recap:
1.nothing has changed much since thread # 1.

2.lots of me time, went to Marbs with the girls
but spent most of it by her self! Yoga on the beach and edited all her holiday photos

3. came back playing the mother of the year card with school drop offs, wrecked from making school lunches.

4. Dressed up as a yellow tellytubby, yellow power ranger and Winnie the Pooh in her women’s best gear.

5. finished the thread off this week by comparing herself to active barbie because she got up at 5am for the gym, got in a few walks and a cycle for the gram!
6. Her birthing day is coming up this week so watch this thread

If I left anything out feel free to add! 💯
Had the holiday blues after returning from Marbs but she had a word with herself and is now living her best life

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks to @FoolingNobody for the thread title suggestion, it was a clear winner with +100 votes

Its my first time doing this, so hopefully I've done it right.

Can someone please do a recap?
I was starting to feel a bit bad about it but then she went back to classic Grace of getting her nails done when she could have been with her children so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
You've all forgotten about the boiled egg dried mango and a tuna sandwich poor sienna was sent to school with for lunch on a Wed coz she'd no food in the house and grace had sat talking to the chickens instead of getting a few bits in.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I see the little glam post stayed on her FB page and got a grand total of 3 comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You've all forgotten about the boiled egg dried mango and a tuna sandwich poor sienna was sent to school with for lunch on a Wed coz she'd no food in the house and grace had sat talking to the chickens instead of getting a few bits in.
Is this actually true? If so she’s a disgrace

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is this actually true? If so she’s a disgrace
Yes unfortunately 100% true. You couldn't make it up. I think it was the Thursday she came on looking for ideas saying she'd sent her in the day before with a boiled egg and a tuna sandwich and was asking was it OK to make the sandwich the night before or would it go soggy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't it mad though really that she is buying likes and followers for family photos to boost her engagement and make her look good to potential job offers.

Do it on paid ads if you must but family photos!! Every precious memory is a money making opportunity as far as she is concerned
All her pics say she has 4k+ likes but when u click in to the likes there's only a few scrolls worth, so does she pay to have them high numbers under each pic cause they're not even fake pages ,just a fake number of likes.

So odd, surely companies know if they click into the likes it shows the real amount just by having a quick scroll??

Reactions: 9
How long before she’s on to so poo me saying she’s booked Virginia park for her wedding 😂 Sue it tagging it away!!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice she has Sienna holding in her waist like she does in the ballet picture. Hand is the same 🙄

Reactions: 12
Ok who called it? A collab for siennas birthday party. Scrooge mongey wouldn't even put her trotter in her pocket for her own daughter's birthday

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
No 5 year old girl wants all that fuss. They want shiny tacky stuff not an insta perfect table setting. FFS

Reactions: 67
Okay, sorry now but that does not look like a 5 year olds birthday party..
Where are all the bright colours and sweets etc 😬

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.