Faces by Grace #42 Finally starts to act like a mother, only a fad after trying every other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its bleeping basmati rice, its not difficult.
Im so busy I need to eat on the go, No your just a lazy person who doesnt food shop.

Reactions: 19
Omg what the hell !! The make up and the puss no offence to travellers but that’s exactly what she looks like
Remember Catherine Lynch's character Bernie? That's who sprung to my mind. Weight loss? I don't think so. Bigger than ever. I don't understand how she's not getting the healthy diet thing. Just because you get up early doesn't mean you have to eat immediately. She's food and obsessed

Reactions: 6
Oh dear god I can’t even listen to her she doesn’t even know how to speak English that laugh nearly bursts my ear drums too and that word hanxious? (Sp) It is a word people use you didn’t make it up so no I don’t think you will make any money from it🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her internal organs are shaken 🙈😂😂 no words anymore

She gets anxious wen she’s hungry 😂🙈 she also gets anxious wen she has to be a parent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor Hayden dumped in crèche while they all go have fun. I know he's a different age, and he might interrupt her sitting down and drinking coffee time, but still.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ah jaysus she did not drive all the way up the mountains, not to walk (don’t even try tell me she walked in that outfit and those boots come on now) and have a nice time in nature, maybe to continue this fitness kick that she claims she’s on…

…. but to stand there for a few pics and get back in the car. The mind really does boggle with influencers I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah jaysus she did not drive all the way up the mountains, not to walk (don’t even try tell me she walked in that outfit and those boots come on now) and have a nice time in nature, maybe to continue this fitness kick that she claims she’s on…

…. but to stand there for a few pics and get back in the car. The mind really does boggle with influencers I swear.
Eh do you mind, She's creating content. You wouldn't understand 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I havent even watched her stories today and this thread has me in knots laughing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.