Faces by Grace #42 Finally starts to act like a mother, only a fad after trying every other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to the podcast last night of Joanne and vogue and they were referencing alcohol. It made me think of the time she tagged them and got all of the percentages wrong. So before she even mentioned them this morning,last night I was picturing the Convo they had that time. These women take rhe p out of everyone including themselves, I’d say they find her utterly RIDICULOUS… no way would they even associate their name with her. Joanne has genuine talent, vogue is a wife and mother and takes her fitness seriously . She’s a joke

Reactions: 16
Still only 1 comment and 117 likes from 168000 followers. Yeah, Max and Chris must be so proud 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Considering the colossal duck up that dildo-bunned dunder made of Vogue's husband's low alcohol (not alcohol free) drinks a while back, I'd say she has more chance of being the next taoiseach than being on that podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Maybe it's just my house, but we are all running around like crazed lunatics in the morning, roaring like a mad woman 20 times for everyone to brush their teeth, get their shoes on etc etc and I might not see a coffee until 9.30am. This one always sitting swanning around with a coffee before school 😂
Same here normally me freaking while the rest saunter about one sock on, half a unfirim
DILDO-BUNNED DUNDER 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Week has been made 🙌🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry girls just off for a walk in the woods with a pair of heeled boots and a clutch bag, see ya later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
What utter scutter dribble is she trying to sprout from her piehole!!! CHRIS make me a sambó i can't speak!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg what the hell !! The make up and the puss no offence to travellers but that’s exactly what she looks like
Looks like she's off to the square tallaght to batter someone 👀

Omg what the hell !! The make up and the puss no offence to travellers but that’s exactly what she looks like
She reminds me of the roma gypsies.. sorry if I offend any roma gypsies that read this 🥴 but you know the ones that beg in gangs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did
Why the duck is she going to baggot street for her lunch? The salad is €15. She is off her bleeping rocker.
Why the duck is she going to baggot street for her lunch? The salad is €15. She is off her bleeping rocker.
Oh where on Baggot St is she ?? I'm just off for my lunch now (Tesco meal deal!) I've her blocked so harder to stalk!!
She's definitely going to one of the clinics.

Looks like she's off to the square tallaght to batter someone 👀

She reminds me of the roma gypsies.. sorry if I offend any roma gypsies that read this 🥴 but you know the ones that beg in gangs
That hair style is called the tallaght hun bun 🤣 seriously thou the hack of her today. I don’t understand the eye shadow under the eye it looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the actual duck is she talking about. She trademarked hanxious?!! She is so stupid its not even funny. Who would post such drivel. She's so busy lately she's eating on the run? Shopping, the gym and having endless me time is not being busy you total embarrassment. Gobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.