Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tgif

[QUOTE="M1nn13M0us3, post: 1861758, member:
“My Denise” like wtf, she’s never gone to pelo before 🤔
[/QUOTE]

she always goes to pelo to get her hair done...her and jens journey get it done there for free

Reactions: 2

Kitty30

A grazing plate?? Like what is she a horse or a cow going to graze in a field. I can imagine either of them eating a cheese board, more likely a cheese burger.

It’s obvious they place they are staying was gifted to them. Why didn’t she book somewhere in Ireland, I didn’t think we are supposed to be going up to the north unless it was necessary. I am surprised nobody called her out on this already. I noticed that James kavanagh went to Antrim as well. Of course the rules don’t apply to influencers. Is there a thread on James yet? I actually don’t mind him but he is so over the top at times.
What rules say no one is to travel up north ?? Grace said it was a father's Day gift from the kids. I was planning on traveling up north next week I honestly didn't know that we were not supposed to cross the border yet.

Riffraff81

Screenshot_20200721-150733_Chrome.jpg
We DON'T have to wear masks yet! Until the government decide on the proper rules and fines etc and how it will be policed etc....this is on the Gov.ie page! They were meeting last Monday about the legislation but nothing has come from it yet. So Grace was actually ok not wearing a mask, and Penneys obviously had no issue with her not wearing one while "pulling stock" for her "creative content🤦‍♀️".

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
She says in a comment on her grid where she is I looked it up the package they have two nights with camp fire experience is £165 per night!

Okay!

So bloody dangerous!! And he has a blanket and hoody on him aswell he looks roasted underneath. It's been very mild the past few days. She had no cop on at all.
I'm actually surprised more people didn't mention it 😂 of all the things to be giving out about Grace endangering her child didn't even come into it. I've seen more posts about the child being in baby jail 😂

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Now, I am not one bit offended but no. Not a Tallaght thing. I'm from Tallaght and don't speak like Grace. I also know that there is a T in the alphabet.😂😂😂
I was only messing ! I think people from everywhere and anywhere can have bad grammar ! I was just joking !

kazz&3

On the last thread it was mentioned a few times about ZenJen and what's goin on with her? Haven't heard anything can anyone fill me in?

Aghast

The rate is much the same in Northern Ireland, if not even lower than the south so I dont see any issue with her or whoever staycationing there.

Wentback

Chatty Member
Now folks, let’s not be overly mean. We all have a beef with her for something but really nobody should decide how another person copes with the loss of someone they love. While I agree that a feather is literally just a feather from a manky seagull, Grace does not and though it pains me I say let her off with her feathers if she finds it helps.
is this a gifted stay did I miss that part?
She said she bought it for crisps for Father’s Day.. well CeCe did... so maybe she bought one night & was gifted the other 🤔🤔

I couldn't have been any more wrong with my prediction of Dunmore East! I'll never make detective! 😅
I said glamping yesterday surprised she went because it’s not a 5star like she’s use too 😂

Seeemm

Chatty Member
She got to keep the items.. her words
So basically gifted... Hello Grace, use English in future for us “Non Influencers” pulled items is free items so, is what you are TRYING to say without actually saying it...
This woman is unbelievable, in so many levels .. :oops::oops::oops:
She is just making herself look stupid. Please stop 😂

Janeymac

Would you really go ahead with getting married if your partner lost his job. I mean how on earth could you pay for it weddings in Ireland are so expensive. Unless she is counting her lucky starts that everything will be gifted buy I wouldn't imagine so places will be doing enough business as it is with all the weddings that are after been cancelled.
he Should get another job fairly quick I’d say.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
The current grid photo .. sorry doing her no favours .. I know it’s the MuA taking an action shot but goes to show how badly she filters it all the photos ! She looks nothing like that ..

Shocked at that to be honest , she comes across as squeaky clean online any other tea ☕
no that’s all, I just remember her because when I got the call about her coming in and they told me to make sure I wrote down everything she took as she’d often not return stuff or only bring a few things back! Maybe she’s giving grace tips 😂