Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolypolymmm

That was my comment! Yes I’m not 100% on the finer details because I didn’t really care to ask 😂 but the girl I know was in Australia with Grace and basically said she left over a guy not due to her depression. But maybe it was a combination of the two. She just said how she always sees her going on about being in such a dark place and leaving Australia because of it and she said it’s a load of shit that she left cos of a guy! She never said if it was a guy in Australia or what so I don’t know if she had met Chris already and maybe she left then to go home to him?
2 of my mates went to the slimming World class that she went to and wasn't she only telling the class about a fella in oz and apparently she ripped Krisps off left right and centre in oz

Reactions: 3

Rosehip33

The bowl 😂😂😂😂. I actually want to thank her, but I can't as she's blocked me . It's been a really stressful week & laughing at her is the highlight of my day.

Adeline

The Glenarm Castle page have pictures of fireworks from last night, so maybe they're real?

Sickoftheswipeups

Jesus Graces heart rate is very low
She could have this... if your heart rate is below 60 it could be bradycardia. Makes sense.

Symptoms
If you have bradycardia, your brain and other organs might not get enough oxygen, possibly causing these symptoms:

• Near-fainting or fainting (syncope)
  • Dizziness or lightheadedness
  • Fatigue
  • Shortness of breath
  • Chest pains
  • Confusion or memory problems
  • Easily tiring during physical activity

Elleangel

Would you really go ahead with getting married if your partner lost his job. I mean how on earth could you pay for it weddings in Ireland are so expensive. Unless she is counting her lucky starts that everything will be gifted buy I wouldn't imagine so places will be doing enough business as it is with all the weddings that are after been cancelled.
God I know going through wedding planning myself at the moment and my god its eye opening at the expense😂🙈 I would think though she might have something in the pipeline for her wedding, a collab with some business that might have been set up when she became engaged now could have changed thanks to covid but according to her stories she's planning today!

Kitty30

Zen would want to take her tongue out if graces arse fuck sake 🙄🙄 then again she is great for the old babysitting I suppose.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I used to suffer with anxiety. Was on medication and seeing a clinical psychologist. Time away from parenting, with my partner (at the time) in a relaxing environment that was nothing like home, actually helped me greatly. It helped me feel refreshed and cleared my mind of whatever stressors were at home. Everyone is different.

Same when people say that her anxiety is fake because it doesn't happen when she has a photo shoot or an event or something fun. My anxiety was the worst at night when I was alone. I would throw myself into work, study, social life, anything to stop my mind being quiet because that is when I would spiral. I would get panic attacks when I was no longer busy. To people around me it looked like I was thriving. Any time I share my history of anxiety with people, they without fail will say something along the lines of "you seem so chill and confident, I would never think anything phases you".

I'm not saying this to defend grace btw, just that others may read comments and think "oh I mustn't be struggling if I am able to go away and be fine, I need to just cop on" or whatever else, everyone is different.
I have to say my daughter is the same. She says herself when shes left to her own devices she tends to overthink, and it can lead to a sudden downward spiral. But she struggles with going to new places or meeting new people- she 'wants' to, bit can get overwhelmed easily if she let's herself, so we try to keep her occupied and distracted so it's not as scary for her.

Im from where shes from. I know alot of people who know her, going back years. I know a fella she went out with and i can 100% honestly say that not 1 person said a nice comment about her.
What you see on stories is all for show, but sometimes the real Grace sneaks out. Ive seen her in person a few times (in the Square shopping centre) shes tall enough and fairly pretty but had a big sour head on her. Face like a slapped arse getting her nails done
She went out with a guy years ago and he was younger than her, maybe only a year younger. But at 16/17 that seems like a lot. But when he broke up with her, she went bat shit crazy. Like proper psycho! Showing up at his house, his job, making up lies to try get him back. She called in sick to work for ages. And I fully understand that if a long term relationship breaks down. But she was so young! I honestly believe that was the start of her depression and anxiety. People gave her sympathy when she used it as an excuse for her behaviour. And it clearly still happens

How does it all work exactly? Being with the agency just puts them on all the freebie/ PR/insta-famous event lists or she takes a clip off everything they do?! Or is there more to it? Money for jam it seems 🤢
I'd love to know how it works too as loads are signed to Agency 23 but surely they'd get the gigs by themselves, whats the benefit?

Reactions: 2

Daisy03

She went out with a guy years ago and he was younger than her, maybe only a year younger. But at 16/17 that seems like a lot. But when he broke up with her, she went bat shit crazy. Like proper psycho! Showing up at his house, his job, making up lies to try get him back. She called in sick to work for ages. And I fully understand that if a long term relationship breaks down. But she was so young! I honestly believe that was the start of her depression and anxiety. People gave her sympathy when she used it as an excuse for her behaviour. And it clearly still happens
I only listened to her on something recently and she did say it was caused by being rejected by someone. It was either on that Kathryn Thomas show or the Georgie Crawford podcast.

What gets me is, what if Grace used Ceces pocket money / savings to book her and Krisps a night away... just a thought

• Haha
THIS! She pronounces lots of words incorrectly and everything is "I done it" and "I seen it" and my fav "I'll POP up a link, I justed Popped on" - Spare me
[/QUOTE she is such a dull girl but her voice irritates me no end. The way she says the word couple really annoys me too. "we are just down here for a couple of dayas" "couple of people asking me where my top is from".. She actually says the word couple in every set of stories😂😂😂

• Haha