Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeMcEvoy

She's definitely in some kind of career crisis mode and is trying to get something going by acting more positive and posting more. She even had a few makeup posts this week! Those social blade figures are stark. I guess she always had Chris's salary to rely on and she kept them topped up with freebies. Unfortunately freebies won't pay the mortgage.
I'd imagine its a very stressful time. Pressure is on her career now.

Reactions: 1
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
To be honest, some of the comments here are not on. Judging someone’s parenting is unfair. You don’t know her, as much as u think u do. I’m not a fan of hers, her content doesn’t do anything for me but I feel that people are grasping at straws here to relay their dislike.
Yes people are getting a bit too deep on her parenting but it’s no ones place here to control what others can and can’t say. Respect what others say, before making the post make sure it’s relevant instead of picking out her parenting skills..

Lauradebarra

Yeah it does look lovely, and it’s what most people would actually do! Which is why that video she put out the other day was so bloody ridiculous! She could have done a little video of this picnic with Chris and at least it would have made sense especially since she’s gone away.
It is probably in the making ... "slowly sprinkling the salt" ... 🎥 🎬🙈

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
She was always going on about a 'lovely neighbour' and dropping stuff into her and visa versa.

Aghast

How do ye know her comments are limited? Shes not following lots of the commenters and I'm allowed to add a comment if I want and she def doesnt follow me! Just curious 😊

She deleted the story of her ‘little grazing plate’ that had more cheese on it than would feed a small French village 🥴

She will just send it out to the crusty pillow crowd

No it’s not a Dublin thing, it’s an uneducated thing.
I’d say her story deleted because it was over 24 hours...

Malone

VIP Member
Anyone feel a pang of sadness for her kids at the marshmallows 😢 She’s such a selfish fuck

• Sad