Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didnt think was gifted cause she said she went online and found this .. her and cece for kips for fathers day... do u think it is gifted or discounted ?

I was shocked cause she made it out she paid etc...
Yeah she has made out she has paid so I’m sure we’ll see when she mentions the place. I wonder is that why she has limited the comments on her posts because she knows if she puts up that it is in fact a gifted stay that people will say all that to her!

Reactions: 2

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Can someone explain the differences between #ad #sp #pr #gifted... Like is #pr a sneaky way of saying #gifted!!! So is a #sp something that they get paid to talk about? I'm genuinely interested, I thought I understood them all but grace seems to have her own rules and has totally confused me 😂😴
go and have a look at @itscherrysue insta. She has a highlight explaining It and loads of good posts, it’s very clear from her instagram

Lollie92

That was my comment! Yes I’m not 100% on the finer details because I didn’t really care to ask 😂 but the girl I know was in Australia with Grace and basically said she left over a guy not due to her depression. But maybe it was a combination of the two. She just said how she always sees her going on about being in such a dark place and leaving Australia because of it and she said it’s a load of shit that she left cos of a guy! She never said if it was a guy in Australia or what so I don’t know if she had met Chris already and maybe she left then to go home to him?
I'm nearly sure she said she came home from Australia to get help and then booked to.go back but met Chris a few weeks before she was due to fly out went to oz for a couple of months then came back to him

Ok I'm confused, when she landed yesterday Sarah from I come undone commented "enjoy the itinerary" and this morning she said Sarah had contacted her with said itinerary but grace never mentioned where she was going so how did Sarah know too give her one and for the location??? I think someone if fibbing about paying for it 🤥
I'm confused meself.. 'so sarah got in touch with me '

So what does that mean.. is the trip gifted... or is just the itinerary.. or did she pay? Who knows 😂

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Are the fireworks fake? Like the seagulls by sosue?!

The comments under the picture of her and Krips!! Not deleted yet!!

Last edited:
I can’t believe she’s in Penney’s again pulling stuff & with no mask on. I can imagine the comments when this IGTV is posted #maskgate She’s 100% not writing those posts. The tone is so different. What the hell is she doing?! Give it up Grace, you’re fooling no one. She’s dropped another 30 followers so far today 🤷🏻‍♀️
Completely agree
It’s definitely someone else writing these posts ..

Terrie has stayed here aswell so her saying she ”just spotted it online” is a load of crap aswell. I wonder what she’s limited her comments I would guarantee you can’t write gifted anymore 😂
I didnt think was gifted cause she said she went online and found this .. her and cece for kips for fathers day... do u think it is gifted or discounted ?

I was shocked cause she made it out she paid etc...

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Hmmmmmmm and didn't a few of them that are included make a song and dance about them not being gifted....

instafamous123

I've so many friends who've been following her for years and have stood by her and defended her numerous times, especially around the time she told that bare faced lie about the tv, one of my friends has messaged her loads, publicly stood up for her so many times and Grace blocked her yesterday because she liked a comment where someone asked for clarification on the Penneys cushions
She has no brand loyalty or loyalty to her followers, my friend is actually relieved because she said grace's content was slowly sucking the life out of her anyway, but it's no way to treat someone you've known to be a follower through everything
What happened with the TV?? I’ve been following grace for years too since she was big on Snapchat. I can’t remember any tv thing? 🤔

Yeah she has made out she has paid so I’m sure we’ll see when she mentions the place. I wonder is that why she has limited the comments on her posts because she knows if she puts up that it is in fact a gifted stay that people will say all that to her!
Be interesting to see what happens

EggChair

I was just about to say the same thing ! The cheek of her driving onto someone's crop like , that's a farmer's livelihood. Let alone trespassing. Also the yellow 'flower' she picked for her vase is ragwort ... A poisonous plant and can cause irritation when handled 🙄🙄🙄
This explains the thrush