Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
Genuine question lads. Why did she visit a furniture shop and tag them in every post? (on her house page). No #spon or #ad so just for the (and I hate this word) exposure?
Pretty sure they gave her loads of free stuff in the past

Reactions: 3

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
That was my comment! Yes I’m not 100% on the finer details because I didn’t really care to ask 😂 but the girl I know was in Australia with Grace and basically said she left over a guy not due to her depression. But maybe it was a combination of the two. She just said how she always sees her going on about being in such a dark place and leaving Australia because of it and she said it’s a load of shit that she left cos of a guy! She never said if it was a guy in Australia or what so I don’t know if she had met Chris already and maybe she left then to go home to him?
She met Kippers when she came home..on a New Years Eve...how sad am I knowing🤣

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
More migraine inducing smelly sh*t 😂😂 at least it looks like she actually paid for once

I’m sure that bowl will be getting great use while the kids are in bed 🙄
I’d say she got a land when he rang her up!! Oh don’t you know me I’ll give you a mention I have a huge following! Jog on love pay up!

• Haha

Lollie92

Shoshanna is very relatable and honest in my opinion. There’s no shite or begging with her. She got the same PR drop for st tropez as grace got and she gave a very honest review, she’s said that she didn’t rate the body tan and for €40 she would be expect it to be a lot better.
she’s doesn’t portray the whole insta hun lifestyle like the rest of them.
I agree she isn't the typical insta hun. But she was on stories blatantly looking for ways to make money from it and she wasnt looking for a link to jobs.ie. I just dont like that...get out and work if you need money. She also shows too much of her kids...basically it's her content. Watching a 3 year old repeatedly say fucking is not content imo.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
She's not wearing the fitbit correctly so it's probably not picking up her heart rate. I have a fitbit and it needs to be quite snug behind the wrist bone and in contact with the skin to pick it up. I highly doubt her HR is that low unless there's something medically wrong, I'm quite fit and my HR isn't that low.

barbie298

Never heard of social blade before...really interesting. She is haemorrhaging followers for the last week.

Since covid i have unfollowed a lot of "influencers" and bloggers. They just seem so out of touch with reality and that became more obvious because of the pandemic. I hope they lose some of their power as a result of this!
Yep, 1100 a month is the most recent count. Waiting to see what today's figure is - including me whos had enough after that video and unfollowed. 😂
If these figures hold the same decline and companies still pay her, people will really need to question what's going on.

What is social blade?
Its a website that tracks follower numbers on social media. I think it also tracks whether they are genuine follower or boys / bought followers.
I asked a while back of Grace was known for buying followers as the rate she's losing is shocking.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
How does it all work exactly? Being with the agency just puts them on all the freebie/ PR/insta-famous event lists or she takes a clip off everything they do?! Or is there more to it? Money for jam it seems 🤢
I’d say the agency get a small cut of the pr events and what not that the influencers do that are set up by the agency. I’d don’t think it’s the same as what they do for modelling where the agency gets a paid the Full fee and the pay the model an agreed price. Not 100% but I’d imagine influencers are much more hassle than the models.

But that's the thing, there is nothing suspenseful about her as an influencer whatsoever. She is as predictable as anything. This trip will be full of her spouting shit like "this is just what I needed" "really connected as a couple" "felt so calm by the water" "my happy place" blah blah then as soon as she's back with her kids it'll be oh I just feel sooo drained, I'm so run down, need a chill day etc.

As a mother myself of kids almost exactly the same age as hers, I can't help but see her and think the problem isn't that she can't handle it, it's just that she doesn't want to.
She actually said just what we needed on latest pic 😂😂😂 so predictable

• Haha

Lollie92

Did a baby sensory class with shoshanna, she used to show up with some other blogger friend of hers and spend the whole class taking pictures and videos rather than being present for their kids, and obviously got the class free too.
Think she's friends with Grace since she did that mammy meet up when sienna's was a newborn. Probably only went to get a following.