Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okay!

Remember when she went on a family holiday with the kids and dragged the grandmother's along to babysit. She was the exact same you would think she had traveled the world the carry-on of her FFS. You only went as far as Portugal Hun calm the feck down.
That was for a wedding I think. I don't think the grandmother's would have minded a free holiday. We'll presuming they paid for them that is.

Reactions: 3

Madamex

VIP Member
I think there was a comment earlier that Grace suffered from anxiety in Australia due to a guy. But I thought she had said she met kips before she went to Australia? I probably have the timings wrong.

Maybe she thought we wouldn’t be able to hear her probably with her mask on saying...... just here In Penney’s pulling Shite off the shelves oh no sorry I mean pulling stock 😂 like all the other instgrabbers!!!!

Brenners

Completely agree.

So what if she has affiliate links anyway? They all do ? So because she has cancer she shouldn't use affiliate links?

And I also agree there shouldn't be a thread on her. She's going through enough. This been agreed there shouldn't be a thread for Rachel gorry so there shouldn't be one for shannon either imo
I just wish I had the initiative and Strength she has 🙄🙄😱😱

Slong95

Her story there this morning had a basket of products. The St Tropez was very visible. She has to hashtag that as she is a brand ambassador. For example, Mrs Hinch. She works with p&g and hastags every single time one of their products is in her story (even if she doesnt mention the product, the hastag is there because you can see said product) Doesnt matter how many times you show a product, it has to be declared. How hard is is to do a little hashtag on a story? She is being paid by them so needs to do her job properly. Which she never does 🙄
By bending the rules Grace gets an audience. If she didn’t do this how many of us would even see her stories, we go because her bs is called out

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Her story there this morning had a basket of products. The St Tropez was very visible. She has to hashtag that as she is a brand ambassador. For example, Mrs Hinch. She works with p&g and hastags every single time one of their products is in her story (even if she doesnt mention the product, the hastag is there because you can see said product) Doesnt matter how many times you show a product, it has to be declared. How hard is is to do a little hashtag on a story? She is being paid by them so needs to do her job properly. Which she never does 🙄
Siobhan O’hagan is supposed to do the same thing wearing My Protein gear but she won’t

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="M1nn13M0us3, post: 1861758, member:
“My Denise” like wtf, she’s never gone to pelo before 🤔
she always goes to pelo to get her hair done...her and jens journey get it done there for free
[/QUOTE]
She actually used to do makeup appointments from Pelo.
I remember watching Denise's stories about 3 years ago when Claire Balding started going there, and she often filled the bust salin and Grace would be down the back doing clients makeup.

Brenners

God how painful was that to watch

And she actually ruined any mystery or illusion about the place cos now we know those pods over look a load of peoples houses and back gardens and a grave yard!

Eh no thanks

I thought from the website it was overlooking a quiet beach not a very ordinary looking town that has hummus issues
Hahaha……🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Does anyone have a screenshot of her minus the mask?

cannot believe she has taken it down! Bet she’ll say she has more editing to do and will refilm it!
I think someone posted a screen shot earlier of her without it further back on thread

Seeemm

Chatty Member
More migraine inducing smelly sh*t 😂😂 at least it looks like she actually paid for once

I’m sure that bowl will be getting great use while the kids are in bed 🙄