Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AR3011

Ah Jaysus that’s horrible to hear. I’m not even a mam and would never tear down a mam. It’s hard enough and you’re hard enough on yourself. She’s a dose.
Yeah I know, I definitely felt very uncomfortable with the conversation.

If it helps, AliDee was there and was possibly the soundest human on earth, even while running around after Georgia (who was clearly in the mad toddler phase) she made plenty of time to properly chat to people, such a lovely girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why are people posting that the video is amazing and she did a great job and things like that on her feed? Did she edit the video? I really doubt it. I am just wondering what they are seeing it it, or are they just blowing smoke up her ass?

Reactions: 3

Clau

VIP Member
I had a look back through all her old posts yesterday. I've been following her for 5 years since her snapchat days. Even in her pics now she has an entitled air about her. Her older pics she looks so much more approachable and friendly and I can see why I followed her. I'm unfollowing today as I just cant listen to her anymore!
Like you followed them for their opinions on products, their style, makeup etc, but now it’s what they’re looking for for free, tagging all these businesses/products/places looking for any kind of freebie!!! Complete change around from when they first started out!!!

Mine is always 90-120 ..not sure if that's to high ... it's never been as low as Grace's.. although she probably had the Fitbit on the cat 🐈🤷‍♀️

Jesus dont give her ideas .. she be off to the gp with that next...

Nah.. she just is very unhealthy and needs to move more etc.. her energy levels will start to go up ...and moaning hopefully go down
That would be normal but do mind if you constantly have a bp over 100 you should see you doc unless you’re extremely Athletic

What are those scandals she’s wearing, honestly my great granny wears nicer 😂

KewtiePie

Yes but none of us listened as we all fell asleep as Dominique as was mid sentence - snore bore ! She is very attractive but completely boring ... the only thing mildly interesting about her are those mad eyebrows

And doesnt she just know it. If she was a bar of chocolate she'd devour herself 😂😂

barbie298

Sorry random question but where is the threads for sosu Laura's view and Rosie gone can find them in the Instagramers section anymore?
Down the bottom of this section there is threads for lifestyle, parenting, health Instagramer.

Belcush

Yeh they’re real- Glenarm Castle had fireworks last night as they were streaming their festival because they couldn’t have a proper one this year