Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
She posted almost everything I said, between her grid and stories. She looks hungover as fuck this morning with those bloodshot eyes, or maybe she just stood too close to Krispie's fire?!?
I spotted that I was roaring laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tansy87

Omg yeah.
Like should you even be allowed get waxed after literally only having thrush.. I'd be absolutely mortified and wouldnt go near my waxer for weeks . She has no shame ... 🤢

I am actually in shock! Surely to God you cant get waxed a week after having thrush? Is there any beauty therapists on this thread?

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Does anyone know if potential collabs etc look at this type of media so see the general publics opinion these Instagrammers before handing over money.
I know certain threads can be bitchy etc but everyone here has exactly the same criticisms of Grace's content and lack of transparency. I can't understand how they would hand over money to her or want to be associated with her knowing that they won't get the full return on their investment in her that they could have gotten with another person.
She's setting herself up as an anti-influencer.
I am not sure about brands but PR and marketing companies will definitely look at social media and twitter so they will definitely see comments on Instagram but if she is deleting them then maybe not. They don’t want to associated with Influencers who aren’t transparent.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I never understand the eejits who reply to blaggers, it's cringe inducing....I've seen a few friends do it and I'm like
"WTF, you're a grown woman in her 40s with a good job, contributed a lot more to this planet than the waste of space blagger, creaming yourself over them making a coffee and asking them what basic bitch farrow and ball colour they've used on their kitchen....It's basic blagger gorgey grey btw Margaret now run along and be the boss bitch in your life because Instagram told you to be, not down to your education, hard work and years of experience....."
I was scrolling through the comments on the booh video. A friend of my daughters mam commented oh you look fab so happy etc etc I was like eh seriously! Thankfully I don’t know her!!

I think there was a comment earlier that Grace suffered from anxiety in Australia due to a guy. But I thought she had said she met kips before she went to Australia? I probably have the timings wrong.
That was my comment! Yes I’m not 100% on the finer details because I didn’t really care to ask 😂 but the girl I know was in Australia with Grace and basically said she left over a guy not due to her depression. But maybe it was a combination of the two. She just said how she always sees her going on about being in such a dark place and leaving Australia because of it and she said it’s a load of shit that she left cos of a guy! She never said if it was a guy in Australia or what so I don’t know if she had met Chris already and maybe she left then to go home to him?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wentback

Chatty Member
Clearly she doesn't see anything wrong with only being in a good mood when you're away from your kids.
Shocking.. she actually doesn’t care, the novelty wears of her when they reach 1, & she doesn’t want anything to do with her kids then 😆🙈

Yep111

If this break is gifted I’ll flip! I have a hotel booked for two weeks time and I’m sweating in case an insta hun gets a free stay there and I’ll have to cancel 😂 I literally will not support any business that gives these scammers freebies!
I agree and if I see its gifted I'll be messaging her!!