Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instafamous123

I didn't know this it's just been graces excuse anytime she has been called out on it.
I don’t think I ever heard her mention it? If she has she hasn’t corrected it anyway. 😅 bugger problems in the world I know just wondered had anyone else ever noticed 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4

Sickoftheswipeups

Can someone explain the differences between #ad #sp #pr #gifted... Like is #pr a sneaky way of saying #gifted!!! So is a #sp something that they get paid to talk about? I'm genuinely interested, I thought I understood them all but grande seems to have her own rules and has totally confused me 😂😴
My take on it is #pr is when there’s a drop by a PR company on a company’s behalf. I.e. they’ve hired the PR company to run a campaign for them and part of the PR campaign is sending out the product to influencers. So the product hasn’t come from say Zara for instance, but the PR company working on Zara’s behalf.

She’s getting sassy!
I am not pro Grace but I can understand her replying like that, it’s a passive aggressive question

JakeMcEvoy

Career?!
Could go freelance, plenty of job opportunities if she goes out and looks for them, especially now that Chris is made redundant
😂 As in she needs to build one! Hence the panic posting now. She, like always, is trying to take the lazy route.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She says she's dyslexic but I don't think that's dyslexia. A lot of Irish people mistakenly use "seen" and "done" instead of saw and did. I'm constantly telling my husband he seen nothing.
Dyslexia means she finds it harder to read, write and spell. I suppose that’s why she stopped writing on her blog.

Her and Chris seem completely different. All he does is play computer games. I know we only get to see certain things on Instagram but she goes on about how stylish she is and then Chris is the with his hood up.

• Haha

Chippednails

VIP Member
Please please please tell me that tattle will help end the influencer era. Honestly am I the only one totally fed up with all of them?
Let disgraced Grace be the first to go ... the only thing she has influenced me to do is to unfollower her. Lazy, greedy and totally disconnected from real life and real people! I mean ...For the love of god she told 176K followers she had thrush ‘down there’ AND IN HER MOUTH!! HER MOUTH 🤯 I think over covid we’ve seen many ‘influencers’ 🙄 show their true colours.

Grace would sell her granny for a freebie
Tonight’s antics have me confused. Chilling one min, hairdressers then next. Who has rte kids?

Brenners

The bad grammar absolutely kills me is it a Dublin thing (soz Dubs) or what saying “I seen” instead of “I saw” & “I done” instead of “I did” 🤦🏻‍♀️ & “ I went back asleep” should it not be “to sleep”. Totally nitpicking but surely I’m not the only one thats noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh I couldn’t agree more… yes it’s a Dublin thing. It does my tits in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Widget

Yup, just check the website. Almost every influencer going is signed to them.
How does it all work exactly? Being with the agency just puts them on all the freebie/ PR/insta-famous event lists or she takes a clip off everything they do?! Or is there more to it? Money for jam it seems 🤢

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
People speak to her like she has special needs. “Good job little buddy”. It’s so patronising. She’s in the game ten years now and is the only one still lagging behind without any product, brand or direction. There’s young ones half her age coming up who are unreal at make up bashing out the content. Grace seems to think just because she has been doing this ten years that automatically makes her worthy of respect but it does not. She’s light years behind and will be yesterday’s news in a years time
Exactly what I thought!! praising her for doing the absolute minimum, I mean it is patronising and bloody annoying treating her with kid gloves instead of saying nothing and she might get the hint she’s lagging behind big time, she never had the ambition to move on she’s been happy out doing fuck all and getting all the benefits the rest get for working much harder.

Ok I'm confused, when she landed yesterday Sarah from I come undone commented "enjoy the itinerary" and this morning she said Sarah had contacted her with said itinerary but grace never mentioned where she was going so how did Sarah know too give her one and for the location??? I think someone if fibbing about paying for it 🤥
Unless maybe Sarah contacted some influencers asking if they were going away anywhere and she could provide them with an itinerary as a bit of advertisement for herself? I do think it’s so strange she hasn’t said where she is yet, all the people asking it’s like a sponsored/gifted post is on the way 😂

update: Sarah has it on her stories that this is how it happened

Lollie92

Shes lining up something for sure or hoping to line up something more like but shes also lost weight and shes feeling a bit confident in herself I'd say. especially with the magic mirror making her look 3 stone lighter 😂 must get to the range and get me own 😜Like I've no gra for the girl or her content I unfollowed but maybe she is heeding advice and putting out content instead of moaning even if content is not our cuppa tea. Like her last couple grid pics arent sponsored as such so shes putting up unsponsored content..that word is starting to grind my gears but anyway I'd say she is putting up to fingers up to anyone who criticised her and is getting on with it but if anything the criticism pushed her otherwise this week we would still be listening to vag issues and her need for a nap every 20 minutes. So em...your welcome grace 😜

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Ah god she cracks me up with the 'me' time. Never seen a mother of two have so much 'me' time.
I have a background in Social Media and to increase engagement and views 2 posts per day is the magic number. Anymore and it's screws up the algorithm. She is getting advice from someone. Less kids more grace and her new zen lifestyle.
Yes that must be it, I just went for a creep to figure it out 😂 she seems to have come home around Christmas time met Chris and then she went on a 6 week holiday back to Australia! It’s actually so sad when you scroll back on her Instagram, I know we all change as time goes on but it is literally like a different person and I don’t even mean in how she looks!
I know what you mean she had a light in her eyes and the smile was genuine and happy ... now I think it’s all very forced and she has no spark ..

daddygoose35

VIP Member
You have to wonder why? Is the trip sponsored in some way? Was it all gifted? Like she’s saying she’s having a hard time mentally why on earth is she using this little break away for insta photo opportunities it’s weird and really hammers home there is fuck all wrong with her mentally other than she’s losing her grip on her followers. It has to be mentally draining always trying to get that perfect insta ready pose or set up, how Kips puts up with her carry on I’ll never know. I’ve a feeling the trip was gifted and she just won’t say it.
She said It was siennas gift to Crisps for Father’s Day. So it I was gift 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha