Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys noooooooooooo🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Bahahaha 😂😂😂

did you read the article? Had to have a repeat smear cause they messed up testing and sample expired. While absolutely not on, she’s comparing it to Vicky Phelan and other women who have cervical cancer. Absolute scare mongering and must have been a slow news day if Denise is writing articles about herself for the paper she’s working for. Idiot

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Bahahaha 😂😂😂

did you read the article? Had to have a repeat smear cause they messed up testing and sample expired. While absolutely not on, she’s comparing it to Vicky Phelan and other women who have cervical cancer. Absolute scare mongering and must have been a slow news day if Denise is writing articles about herself for the paper she’s working for. Idiot
Yeah... I thought it was a bit much. No it's not on what happened with the delay of testing and then the samples were out of date to be tested...... But just go get your smear and get on with it..... 🤔🤔🙄🙄

Yeah... I thought it was a bit much. No it's not on what happened with the delay of testing and then the samples were out of date to be tested...... But just go get your smear and get on with it..... 🤔🤔🙄🙄
Also didn't like how she described how they'd scrape cells off your cervix..... It made me cringe a bit and I've pushed a baby out without pain relief but not due my first smear til next year....

Reactions: 6
Wonder was the big shock they got last week was that she was dropped from her agency, no agency now will be feck all freebies coming through door, we not the only ones here that can see she is atrocious at her job

Reactions: 5
They also got her the Women's Best gig too. They got it for a number of their clients.

I think it was a 12 month contract so it will be interesting to see what happens when that expires or if there was a break clause in it.

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread for Denise? I searched before but couldn’t see one.. she’s an awful dose 😂 her eyes and pursed lips in that photo make her look a bit crazy

Reactions: 2
Dropped by two agencies in the space of a few months. Tut tut Grace, guess you should’ve taken the constructive criticism on board from all us trolls! But just keep blocking and deleting because that’ll solve all your problems... evidently 😘

Reactions: 25
Literally haven’t watched her stories or checked her page in over a week went on today and I’m absolutely shocked! That video is the most fakest thing I’ve ever seen her put up! The fact the frame she used for the cover of the video when you go on her page and she looks like she’s absolutely devastated and shattered then when you watch and there are no tears at all! She’s literally trying her best to squeeze tears out! She’s makes my skin crawl then 3 days later all smiles and like nothing happened with her #ads and #brandambassodor with her rotten woman’s best gear that she most likely puts on for a pic for about 10 mins and takes off that are 10x too small for her! She doesn’t deserve anything she gets and I don’t mean to sound harsh but she genuinely is the most spoilt baby I’ve ever come across and she’s an embarrassment to people over 30!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Dropped by two agencies in the space of a few months. Tut tut Grace, guess you should’ve taken the constructive criticism on board from all us trolls! But just keep blocking and deleting because that’ll solve all your problems... evidently 😘
Good spot. I see shes having a "big clear out" all on her depop......things must be tight financially

Reactions: 6
Flat out buying graces size 12 dresses on Depop guys, no time to chat
Namaste
Namaste the duck away from camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I wasn’t going to waste my own mental energy and comment, but then I read the comment from the poster above about crying in the shower so as not to burden her family and my blood is boiling. She has a victim mentality. Likely every single one us commenting on this thread in reaction to this video has a mental health issue and that’s why we’re here, as someone mentioned she is weaponizing mental health. She doesn’t understand the difference between being a rut/general unhappiness and severe depression/anxiety. I am hoping she is reading or does read this..
This is the reality of working in 9-5 job with depression looked like for me about a month ago when I was experiencing withdrawals from my third attempt at finding a medication that works for me that was actually making me feel worse..I work an office job, half remote now and I am never not logged on. My performance is judged by results so this is actually torture when I’m not doing as well.
I suffer from a chronic illness where I can be out for a week at a time sometimes with no warnings. I have no one to look after my work load due to my seniority. My “9-5” profession unfortunately does not glorify valiantly coming out on camera and declaring the state of my mental health, while I’d be offered support no doubt, I’d likely lose my autonomy and confidence from senior management.
Because of being out ill already at times, I have to go in put on “real”brave face so that I don’t get deemed incompetent in my ability. Last month went like this grace... I get home (or log off) from an exhausting day of what should be considered an acting job putting on my brave face.... and I throw my clothes on the floor (not into a laundry bin) go straight to bed, don’t make myself food or turn on the Tv because I don’t enjoy watching anything. I might order takeaway if I’m starving (I haven’t been able to face getting any shopping, I don’t have any freebies just laying around my house) I’d leave all my dishes, takeaway boxes, laundry and cleaning to pile up. Wake up the next morning, dig something out of my closet and slap some makeup on and go in and pretend everything is ok. All of my physical and mental energy is used on this, on the commute home I’m sitting there analyzing every social situation I was in that day and if anyone picked up on my incompetence to handle the stress of my clients on my own, or whether they dislike me, or if I offended them. Because I’m in the height of withdrawals from these drugs, I’d wake up with night sweats, soaking wet sheets and vivid dreams. This was one of the bad weeks I had over the last month. After trying 4 antidepressants over the last 2 years I still haven’t found what works. (Ive been suffering for over 10y) I’ve tried every non medical therapy under the sun, but in reality at most times am not even well enough to meditate, practice self care etc.
The flexibility your current job offers you Grace is actually a god send with your MH right now, you can choose when to record. You get a press drop in, great- record something on one of your good days, like the day you were in the Conrad. Save these and then upload during the week..you’re not obligated to post content but if you need to keep your feed constant for followers, just keep buying them or have Chris upload some of these videos you’ve banked during the good days...
after withdrawals I have to go through another period of 2 months of being drug free to reassess my actual depression levels (my old SSRI actually made me feel worse so I’ve no idea what that even looks like) before I decide to start a new one. All while keeping my 9-5 that often involves weeks like this to keep up.
Wanna switch for a few weeks?
I actually have no words to say to you to help you apart from I just want to put my arms around you after reading that. My heart goes out to you and I really do hope that you find something that does work for you. I know none of us know each other here and I don't comment much but please know that you can always message me anytime day or night. I too suffer with my MH-nothing close to what you are going through -but I will always have an ear to listen and a virtual shoulder to cry/moan/yell on. Sending you love 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d say it is very tough times in that household! But imagine kips, picking up after her little meltdowns, giving her all the me time she clearly deserves guys. And having to deal with two small kids at the same time. He’s either very very quiet or a very patient man!
Yeah most definitely. I wonder if there is any money put aside for the wedding and if they will need to use some of it in the next few months. Like she has no issue showing off all the stuff she purchased over the last 6 months.

Reactions: 2
Chris was out of work last year and times were tough. Did she learn her lesson?? Did she hell. Soon as he was back to work she was back spending on shite again. I've no sympathy for her

Reactions: 19
The fact she says she’s going to love the items from women’s best before she’s even opened the package just rings alarm bells for me. If they sent her something awful which they did she’s stuck saying omg I just love love love these and I’m obsessed. Awful way to promote something daft believe a word she says

Reactions: 12
If she's been dropped by her management then this clearly explains her rough couple of weeks. Her career is going down the shitter and the realisation the gravy train might be stop sent her into a panic nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.