Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m assuming that Chris was still in bed hence why she had to bring Hayden with her…. What a lazy bunch!!! Even if he hasn’t got work to get up for how can they all just stay in bed? They are in for a shock when she starts school. They have no routine and are just slobs!!!!!
Just a thought... Maybe she took Hayden with her so Chris COULD stay in bed??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her anxiety video. Not fully as I can't listen to her for that long. But omg I did roll my eyes a few times. She can be so unbearable. My advice leave Instagram grace , focus on your kids and just change career. It's obvious she's not able to cope with it all. So put down the phone and go get your life sorted

Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually think another management company would be willing to take her on???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure there were other reasons too but I wonder if brexit had a part to play. Id imagine most of the contracts were UK based and may have had implications for both sides. And most UK brands probably didn't want or need an Irish aspect.

Perhaps max was trying to enter the Irish Market which is a bit short sighted given the size of us compared to UK and I'd imagine the industry would be quiet clicky. Also I'm sure he'd have implications working with Irish influencers

Was always a strange choice her moving to this mgt company. Looks like they did nothing for her at all and vice versa

She does need a mgt company to actually give her work. Wonder who will take her on now, if any.

Reactions: 4
Someone commented on her latest grid post asking about the turtle and reporting it to the dspca

Reactions: 2
Someone commented on her latest grid post asking about the turtle and reporting it to the dspca
Wasn't me but delighted I wasn't the only one to realise that it shouldn't have been there. How stupid is she saying in the 3 years she's living there she's never seen one there before.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Off topic but she doesn’t seem to have a thread. Keilidh is losing thousands of followers. I like her but did unfollow a few weeks ago because I found her stories so repetitive. When I unfollowed she had 612k now she has 602k. 🥶
*edited because of a typo
I was looking for one on her too.. I don’t know about her. Too sweet to be wholesome perhaps 🙈

Reactions: 1
She’s still on the matchstick agency website so not so sure she has been dumped.

Reactions: 1
Grace taking the kids to Enniskerry to see the Disenchanted movie set....as they're dismantling it....late to the show as usual... 🙈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Grace taking the kids to Enniskerry to see the Disenchanted movie set....as they're dismantling it....late to the show as usual... 🙈 😂
Wouldnt you think doing the Disney ads she'd be in the know about the movie set. Can't believe she brought them out now sure they started dismantling it last week. She's late for everything.

Reactions: 14
Poor Sienna saying she can't believe her mammy brought them to the beach... on a pissy day, poor kiddos😭

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Rainy beach days 🤨 sun splitting the sky past two weeks and she brings them nowhere.. can’t understand why she had kids

Reactions: 33
Jen would wanna take a gifted trip to specsavers because I seen Grace's actual flaps yesterday...awful quality clothes🤓🧐🧐🧐🧐

Sly little dig there id imagine from this company 😂 Probably sent grace a journal 6 months ago and they are still waiting for her to show it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Deffo a dig ... but what do they expect sending stuff to grace ... waste of their product

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.