Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called it when she was going on her SM break- it was coming up to one year with the new management company. They must have dropped her, sure her work is embarrassingly bad. I’m even more convinced that anxiety video was a stunt. The management company wouldn’t have allowed that and now that she’s on her own she needs to drum up support/opportunities hence the anxiety episode

on the Depop front, which one of you fuckers snapped up that beautiful smock dress that makes you look 56 weeks pregnant? Also, what exactly did someone buy from the listing with her and Chris? It’s just a picture of her and Chris and an incoherent description and someone actually bought it?! Is it the skirt, the jumper, the fiance?!
I guess she wasn’t as close to “maxi moo” as she thought

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Them leggings are actually atrocious!
grace always seemed to look well back in the day no matter her size. But in all honestly I’m a size 10 to 12 and wouldn’t wear that figure hugging fabric around the house

Reactions: 7
I called it when she was going on her SM break- it was coming up to one year with the new management company. They must have dropped her, sure her work is embarrassingly bad. I’m even more convinced that anxiety video was a stunt. The management company wouldn’t have allowed that and now that she’s on her own she needs to drum up support/opportunities hence the anxiety episode

on the Depop front, which one of you fuckers snapped up that beautiful smock dress that makes you look 56 weeks pregnant? Also, what exactly did someone buy from the listing with her and Chris? It’s just a picture of her and Chris and an incoherent description and someone actually bought it?! Is it the skirt, the jumper, the fiance?!
Matchstick management have only been on the go since February this year so she has only lasted 6 months 😱😱.

So both her and Chris are both out of work again after 6 months.

No wonder she is selling everything in sight on Depop.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Remember when she spent a fortune on acupuncture? Haven't heard about it since. She has wasted a lot of money over the last while.

Reactions: 19
Being BA for company does it mean paid work or just free merch? She has had no other jobs on in ages. She always does this after a potty party....I will do this content do that content etc but never lasts.

Reactions: 1
Yep, Matchstick is gone from everything I can see, and they have deleted her bio on their we page toom

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’d be a fairly petite person (with naaaaadaa boobies😂). You wouldn’t catch me dead in something like that ! I’d be half mortified running in the sun in my crop tops no kind prancing around where my moose nuckle and knickers were on full show😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Was wondering why her management hadn’t commented on the video the other day.. makes sense now… if she’s been dropped and Chris has lost his job I wouldn’t wish it on anyone as much as I can’t stand Grace. them dropping her just proves a lot of what has been said on this is correct in relation to the shite ‘content’

Reactions: 16
One thing that was very hard to miss on matchsticks Instagram was the amount of negative comments she received under a post for women’s best in April compared to the 1/2 positive comments under every other post. It would have been very hard to come back from that. It was probably inevitable that the contract ended after that, it stood out like a sore thumb.
Worrying times I’m sure if both her and Chris have employment issues

Reactions: 3
I’d say it is very tough times in that household! But imagine kips, picking up after her little meltdowns, giving her all the me time she clearly deserves guys. And having to deal with two small kids at the same time. He’s either very very quiet or a very patient man!

Reactions: 7
So I’m presuming most of the big companies go through an agency or the agency proactively gets you jobs. Does this mean now she will have to try find her own. I doubt too many brands will actively seek her out themselves.

She may get a job! A nine to five 🤣🤣🤣 stress free handy number

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I want to feel sorry for her, but I don't really she clearly was dropped by her management. Not sure how they work but id assume there is targets to hit and if they don't meet them then buh bye.

Chris is open for opportunities on linkden so yeah that must be true that his days are numbered.

If she wasn't too busy pondering around doing reki and cocoa ceremonies and actually focused on her "content" might be a good thing. No doubt she will have the kidos in creche come September and ensuring they pay for that, the money fountain will have to end. She might take up a 9-5 they're not stressful I hear

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.