Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the unsustainable changes to help her mental health, she is absolutely 💯 not going to ever get up for a sunrise walk with the dog again. Why not wait until the kids get up and all go for a walk for an hour? It wouldn't be a High intensity workout or anything but an enjoyable, head clearing walk.But no, it's like the night time steps, the yoga for a month, the sea swimming.

Honestly everything you said I’m nodding away here. She does all in her power to avoid them. How her family do not sit her down and confront this avoidance is beyond me. Yea ok we only see a snippet of her day, but so do her kids!

Reactions: 6
Don’t think you will ever hear the words Grace and High Intensity Workout in the same sentence 🙈😂 She “be flat out” today promoting the launch of that Ali express Womenswear! She needed to take the morning off and walk the dog in preparation for her busy day ahead

• Haha
Again with the unsustainable changes to help her mental health, she is absolutely 💯 not going to ever get up for a sunrise walk with the dog again. Why not wait until the kids get up and all go for a walk for an hour? It wouldn't be a High intensity workout or anything but an enjoyable, head clearing walk.But no, it's like the night time steps, the yoga for a month, the sea swimming.
And the roller skating 🤣

I've reported both too. And I unfollowed her a long time ago.
Me too, she’s a drain & a dose of self pity

Reactions: 3
Someone tried the resetting password thing on my account, probably to get my email address I'd say. I got an email to say! I reported grace yesterday. Has this happened to anyone else? 6am... sunrise walk anyone?
I got that twice last week. I've reset my password anyway.

Reactions: 1
Someone tried the resetting password thing on my account, probably to get my email address I'd say. I got an email to say! I reported grace yesterday. Has this happened to anyone else? 6am... sunrise walk anyone?
I actually get that a lot. I changed my password and user name a while ago and it stopped for a while but got an email again 2 weeks ago. I have my own suspicions on who it is and it's personal. There's a lot of strange people out there...

She needs to be cancelled. Using mental health and depression to get views right before a brand ambassador ad campaign. There needs to be an email sent all three mental health organisations she put below her video, cc’ing both her management company and also her women’s best. I would also cc the email to organisations like Rte and newstalk and let ask them to highlight this on one of their shows. She is one evil witch.
Agree completely, I've watched the video and had a look through her page. She is a shameless opportunistic little witch.

Reactions: 4
"OMG I'M SO EXCITED" - receiving free Women's Best tat.

24 hours earlier "I am so low. I need to make a change"

Like.... come on

Reactions: 26
I got this last week too, what would one gain by getting into your Instagram account or is there more to it than that anyone know?

There is NO WAY she had her worse panic attack ever and just continued on happy as whoever the next day.
That kind of thing knocks the life out of you. It’s like your body is in shock for days, even a few weeks after it.
She is lying. I’m disgusted over it. She is horrible.

Reactions: 26
I bet Georgie will have her on the podcast again now to talk about her journey 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
I got this last week too, what would one gain by getting into your Instagram account or is there more to it than that anyone know?
I have gotten a few of them too. Weird. I just thought it was a glitch because I definitely didn't request to reset my password. I wonder if it was someone trying to snoop for information now?

I bet Georgie will have her on the podcast again now to talk about her journey 🙄🙄
Those podcasts are just echo champers and it’s all group think. She will moan and cry about the online toxic environment ad trolls and bullies. None of them will call out her behaviour.

Reactions: 7
I have gotten a few of them too. Weird. I just thought it was a glitch because I definitely didn't request to reset my password. I wonder if it was someone trying to snoop for information now?
Happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I have the 2 level security on my apps etc. I got a text and email if someone try’s to log in and I need to put in a code that gets sent to my phone directly. Worth checking out the app is called Duo Mobile. Back to Grace, she must be struggling to get those Ali express sports bra on ( as mentioned in her stories yesterday) or is waiting for a show and tell @ 5 when they get launched.. I can’t wait 🤢

Not a dig at Grace, but WB would want to re-evaluate what exactly their "hold" range is supposed to do, cos there's no way those sports bras would "hold" my ladies in comfortably on a run!!! Crap support and light on material at the sides 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Was just about to come here to comment on the tit bras. They wouldn’t hold two peas in place, let alone anyone’s tits. She is spilling out the sides of them.

Reactions: 4
Wrestling gear her and kips should be advertising that be a good company investment 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.