Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’ve finally had to unfollow I can’t watch her constant pity parties anymore and the comment about 9-5 not being hard is the last straw for me.
I’m a single mam of 3 and work a 24/7 roster including nights and then home to do all the day to day house tit and still manage to find time to go do stuff with the kids.
I’ve suffered with anxiety and depression to the point of having to be hospitalised in the past and what I’ve learned is you want to have to help yourself and all the free tit and nice things isn’t going to solve things unless you want to change.
Grace talks the talk but her posts and constant me time speak volumes she is full of tit. Grace if you’re reading this count your lucky stars that you have Chris and two amazing kids. Get into a routine instead of laying in bed all day do stuff with the kids excersize for yourself it will do wonders for your well being

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You can clearly see her underwear in those videos! She’s probably been videoing that tit since 7am this morning! What’s the story with the yoga mat!
The poor neighbours who live behind them! I say they get some laugh seeing all that in her garden! Kips is probably wrecked taking all the photos
I say getting those clothes and bras on and off was a workout for her today! She need an early night or day off 2m from working so hard today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clicked into her website and she hasn’t updated her since 2019 🙈😂 Why does she even need a website! Management definitely seem to be still there for the moment! She must think she’s A list been represented by a company that have more well known English ‘celebrities’
Depop is back out, she must need a few euros

Reactions: 2
Selling loads of silk Fred dresses that she got free last year when she got send so so many of them
That’s just a terrible thing to do make money from a business that send you free new clothes that you never worn because they never fit you

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I called it when she was going on her SM break- it was coming up to one year with the new management company. They must have dropped her, sure her work is embarrassingly bad. I’m even more convinced that anxiety video was a stunt. The management company wouldn’t have allowed that and now that she’s on her own she needs to drum up support/opportunities hence the anxiety episode

on the Depop front, which one of you fuckers snapped up that beautiful smock dress that makes you look 56 weeks pregnant? Also, what exactly did someone buy from the listing with her and Chris? It’s just a picture of her and Chris and an incoherent description and someone actually bought it?! Is it the skirt, the jumper, the fiance?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok so I’ve finally had to unfollow I can’t watch her constant pity parties anymore and the comment about 9-5 not being hard is the last straw for me.
I’m a single mam of 3 and work a 24/7 roster including nights and then home to do all the day to day house tit and still manage to find time to go do stuff with the kids.
I’ve suffered with anxiety and depression to the point of having to be hospitalised in the past and what I’ve learned is you want to have to help yourself and all the free tit and nice things isn’t going to solve things unless you want to change.
Grace talks the talk but her posts and constant me time speak volumes she is full of tit. Grace if you’re reading this count your lucky stars that you have Chris and two amazing kids. Get into a routine instead of laying in bed all day do stuff with the kids excersize for yourself it will do wonders for your well being
Sending much love to you girl! I’m sure you make your kids so proud seeing their momma word so hard. It’s not easy. Grace doesn’t live in the real world and tries to use depression and anxiety as an excuse for her laziness. I’ve never witnessed anything like it and to the people and run and jump over hoops for her need a good reality check. Her behavior is shocking and shouldn’t be enabled

Reactions: 7
I think these are shittest quality in clothes I've seen in ages... you can see everything 😳🐫

I just puked in my mouth.

Some of those prices on depop are outrageous for 2nd hand items and did she really have to put up pics with her family in them? Is she too lazy to actually get the item of clothing from her wardrobe and photograph them ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just puked in my mouth.

Some of those prices on depop are outrageous for 2nd hand items and did she really have to put up pics with her family in them? Is she too lazy to actually get the item of clothing from her wardrobe and photograph them ??
Mostly all free gifted items too snake 🐍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.