Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be cancelled. Using mental health and depression to get views right before a brand ambassador ad campaign. There needs to be an email sent all three mental health organisations she put below her video, cc’ing both her management company and also her women’s best. I would also cc the email to organisations like Rte and newstalk and let ask them to highlight this on one of their shows. She is one evil witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If everyone checked their insta today and make sure you are actually not following her it would make sure the figures aren't there for her next management company.

Reactions: 19
Wow she timed that perfectly didn't she... Imagine if she really had crippling anxiety and wasn't able to come on with her ad for women's best. She's so lucky to have the type that goes away when she needs to promote something.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can her insta account or that video she posted be reported, sorry I don't know so much about Instagram, she needs to be reprimanded for her behaviour

Reactions: 2
Can her insta account or that video she posted be reported, sorry I don't know so much about Instagram, she needs to be reprimanded for her behaviour
Yes it can be reported if you click the 3 dots on the right hand side

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported.. she’s an absolute disgrace.

Her little video with her poor me I’ve a hard life and tagging the mental health pages that are dealing with people who are really struggling. Who get up everyday and fight their demons. While Grace gets up, kids are off with someone, might open a box of freebies might go to brunch, might go to the beach or to the whacky woods with zen Jen. Oh no someone said something that is true but I hate this reflection of myself so it’s definitely anxiety im feeling. I’ll go ring and cry to Chris who’s working an actual job, clicks the post button. Wakes up the next few days and it’s magically gone so she can start selling her crappy gym gear… do yourself a favour Grace and just delete your page and move on because this is just beyond the joke now. The audacity you have to tag mental health pages on your pity me video is mind blowing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve reported.. she’s an absolute disgrace.

Her little video with her poor me I’ve a hard life and tagging the mental health pages that are dealing with people who are really struggling. Who get up everyday and fight their demons. While Grace gets up, kids are off with someone, might open a box of freebies might go to brunch, might go to the beach or to the whacky woods with zen Jen. Oh no someone said something that is true but I hate this reflection of myself so it’s definitely anxiety im feeling. I’ll go ring and cry to Chris who’s working an actual job, clicks the post button. Wakes up the next few days and it’s magically gone so she can start selling her crappy gym gear… do yourself a favour Grace and just delete your page and move on because this is just beyond the joke now. The audacity you have to tag mental health pages on your pity me video is mind blowing
I have reported her now too

Reactions: 4
Exactly. There is never repercussions for what she says/does. Report her for using mental health as an act of sympathy to gain followers and likes.

Reactions: 9
Kneevos account gets removed all the time due to ppl reporting her account. So it must work.

Reactions: 2
I just reported both the account and the igtv too. This one needs to be 110% cancelled asap, sick of her self serving crap

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.