Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a saddo and counted the new followers since the video and she's up approx 120 so it got her exactly what she wanted.
She's full of crap and should be ashamed of herself. 6 hrs editing a video and describes it as raw?? Fu@k off. She should move to LA and get a job acting.

And last thing but how has Hayden never been to the cinema before now? Just shows she never does anything with both the kids if sienna was brought and Hayden left at home.
I’ve a 2 year old who hasn’t been to the cinema 😂😂 I’ve no intentions of bringing her either talk about a nightmare!! Although if I was getting it for free…….

Reactions: 24
I’ve a 2 year old who hasn’t been to the cinema 😂😂 I’ve no intentions of bringing her either talk about a nightmare!! Although if I was getting it for free…….
Tbh I absolutely hate the cinema myself but grace goes a lot with kips so presumed she'd also have brought kids to see some films so can't understand why she'd just bring one child and leave the other home.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I absolutely hate the cinema myself but grace goes a lot with kips so presumed she'd also have brought kids to see some films so can't understand why she'd just bring one child and leave the other home.
Cinemas were closed a lot with covid so that probably contributed and if he has a short attention span there's no harm not going till he's ready.

Reactions: 9
I suffer with anxiety and depression some days i just don’t want to get up but I have to with 2 kids I’ve no choice it’s called been a parent, the last thing I would want is to watch a video of grace of grace talking about mental health it’s a pity thing for her

Reactions: 11
Why is she filming this? this is a conversion for a family member or a qualified professional.

Its just making content out of it - saying "im a mental health advocate" what does that mean? its a totally hollow statement. are you a positive mental health advocate? a poor mental health advocate? It means nothing, its just a buzz phrase.

I suffer from depression and actually had a nervous breakdown a few years ago - I know what its like, I have been there so I speak from experience. She is not putting routines in place for herself, thats a huge part of it. I think a lot of her problem is she knows she is in an unstable career that she, frankly, isn't very good at - she knows this too and doesn't know what to do. Thats a huge part of it in my opinion. She says she wants to not pick up her phone all the time, yet she records this for instagram? She is honestly her own worst enemy. There is no off switch for depression/anxiety but there is a point where you need to realise what youre doing wrong and walk away from it.
I agree completely, I think she is slowly realising she is not relevant when it comes to Instagram ( and she is not ) but she never made the effort to lets say up skill, improve content so its not anxiety that has her where she is, it's her poor choices.
As someone who also had a serious anxiety breakdown, I couldn't talk let alone record and edit myself talking to a camera, it's horrible to say but I feel this is again her looking for content because she has possible been dropped my management or a brand ?? If she was really as bad why hasn't family or Chris stepped in and ended this massive fall from grace ( no pun intended )
And God love them if he's out of work, because she won't step up to the plate

Reactions: 12
Cinemas were closed a lot with covid so that probably contributed and if he has a short attention span there's no harm not going till he's ready.
Exactly I wouldn't take a 2 year old to the cinema in a fit. At least not either of mine at 2! It's fine if they ruin the film for themselves but not fair on older siblings who want to see it.

Reactions: 7
How long do you think it will take for all the new followers to realise she's a fraud.

Reactions: 5
It's sickening. She just did it for followers and praise. She needs help. It's not normal. She has always pissed me off so much with how fake she is. Karma will get her big time.

Reactions: 10
She has anxiety because she has a highly inflated ego who has convinced herself she deserves huge praise, mountains of positive dms and big sponsored collabs daily but that’s not going to happen because she doesn’t live in a fairy tale world and that’s why she has anxiety. If your suffering severe anxiety you wouldn’t be capable of recording such a video, and doing 6 hours editing. It would take days and days to get it finished. I know everyone handles anxiety differently but if she feels she’s at such a low level where is her fella to help her? Where her family? Or professionals? Her cure is Instagram likes, comments, new followers and a day or two content. If it’s as serious as she says she needs to go as an inpatient somewhere to treat her condition. And not off for a freebie to the cinema.

Reactions: 14
As someone who has had, not one, but 2 breakdowns (🤪✌🤣), one leading to an 8 week inpatient stay in Pat's, I can honestly say when I was at rock bottom, I could barely manage to keep my eyes open from the pain. The other time I became so dehydrated from crying, i had to be hospitalised in a general hospital and given IV fluids and valium to calm my crying. 3 days of 24 hour crying. Not so fun 🙊

I always say "rock bottom has a basement" and, obviously I can't see into her head, but I can be damn sure she's not at rock-bottom, or even close. Potentially she's on the 2nd floor 🤨

Anyway, i didn't watch tonight's story but I can imagine it's about being grateful or whatever.... the irony is not lost on me when she's sitting in front of hundreds of euros of Jo Malone perfume bottles in her make up room. I dunno, she's just empty inside and no amount of stuff or praise from strangers on the Internet is going to help her.

CBT. Medication. Lifestyle changes.

That's it.
My god you put depression into procective l really hope your okay and please don't watch her stories as to what u just wrote she just comes across as spoilt child she's not good for anybody head

Reactions: 3
She has anxiety because she is overweight and irrelevant. She has zero to offer. The sooner she fucks off the better

Reactions: 18
Her outfit was actually really nice today.. first time I've ever thought that I'd say 😂

Reactions: 6
There is no way a two year old is going to summer camp! She’s still sending them to crèche just dressing it up!

Reactions: 15
I havent read all your comments, so apologies if I'm just repeating what's already been said.
I've watched some but not all of her video and before I go on, I have and to an extent still do suffer with depressive periods. I once upon a time attended a psychotherapist and have been on anti depressants numerous times. I have dealt with anxiety and low self esteem etc etc so I'm someone that has experienced MH issues for a good chunk of my life, so I don't want to come across flippant.
I found Grace's video self indulgent, there's no doubt she suffers with her MH, but I felt like that video was for no other reason but to garner sympathy for herself.
She said she's an advocate for MH, I remember her being a BA or whatever it's called for Pieta house and then didn't mention anything about Darkness into light in the lead up. I think if you were truly passionate about being an advocate for MH you'd be making noise for such an event?
Grace has ZERO direction in life and a pity me attitude, she seems to lounge around all day and focus on her me time. When you've so much spare time on your hands you tend to over think, I know I do. She took herself off her meds because she felt great..... you felt great because you were on medication!!!!
She fell into this social media "career" by accident and she literally has no clue as to what she's at. She's gained alot of followers (as we know alot of bots too) and has coasted her way through on freebies, gifts and very well paid jobs which require very little effort or in Grace's case no effort sometimes. She's fumbling around trying to keep her influencer life afloat and there's no doubt she's drowning. She's surrounded and aspires to be like the other instahuns who are absolutely full of tit and shallow. She resides in a very fake and superficial world.
She said she loves her job but really it's the perks she loves, when will she realise the cons in this job far outweigh the pros in her situation.
Afew days off SM here and there are not going to help her, but I also get the impression its a good way for her to avoid adulting.
She clearly gets overwhelmed by everyday chores and responsibilities, she's definitely been mollycoddled throughout her life and has no coping mechanisms for when things get stressful.
I have a feeling that when it comes to Grace we'll be here in a years time talking about the exact same things we're talking about now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
In my own personal opinion I find it hard to believe Graces sob story for various reasons. I said before how can she be going to the same therapist years and still in the same position? I don’t even know if there is a therapist! But coming off her meds was the most awful decision she could make given she was on them for a reason! I also suffer with depression & anxiety due to an attack in 2015 and some weeks counseling really drains me but I know it’s for the greater good. I only admitted I needed help last year. Unlike grace I know the meds are there to make me feel better, I have a senior mgmt job role that I make sure I get up and dressed for everyday as the distraction does wonders. I CANT sleep with my overthinking let alone this one sleeping for the crack. Struggling to conceive and a sale agreed house fell through. She gives all those who are genuinely suffering a bad name. Hand on heart if she was as bad as she claims she wouldn’t be going to the Conrad hotel! She has everything most would dream for and she’s just greedy that’s her problem.

Reactions: 17
The SMIRK. The bleeping smirk. She makes my skin crawl. Entitled, zero life skills, spoiled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Smirk = I got what I wanted, engagement & sympathy & now I’ll surely get more interaction on my next smokey eye vid

Reactions: 23
6 hours? 6, wtf was she editing?
Part of my job means very rarely editing videos, videos that are an hour long, I've never once spent 6 hours editing one. How long was that reel?
Also 6 hours? This is booooh all over again, putting time and effort into self indulgent shite and doing feck all for paid ads, if she actually put some time, effort and originality into her paid jobs she might hang onto the, rather then being a once and done "influencer"

Reactions: 17
I came on here because the whole episode is showing how false she is, not raw and vulnerable. A carefully planned video to try get some followers and attention to her page. Probably expecting news outlets to show and for it to go viral.
She has done something similar before.
All of this has been said but:
The smirk “90k views” so now I’m much better, cured of this anxiety episode…
Content: “back to what I love, creating content “ sorry but for the last two years we’ve seen the cat licking itself and her drinking coffee on the couch!!!
i don’t wish the hardship of depression on anyone but I would respect her more if she was honest about her treatment Etc

lastly, poor Chris!!! That fella has 3 kids to look after… she can’t wash herself without ringing Chris. I’d say he can’t leave the house and she is ringing asking him to come back

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.