Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep just seen it my mistake she’s not usually in one, I’ve never been to tayto park didn’t realize it was so big. Either one of the ma’s will probably be on for you to remove that photo 😂😂😂
Are they members here?

she’s grins & bares her, and wouldn’t be shy about popping on here… 🧐🧐 she’s actually sound I know her through her dad, who is very hands on with the kids

Nope he 110% isn’t with them & Frankie doesn’t go in a buggy…. Just saying
grand ok like 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Safe to go in the Queen Vic
Baz has got the vaccine👍🏻
For the resemblance is uncanny😳

Has she been on to
Say how the gifted beacon contraption was helping her if at all crazy how they gave her that free she hasn’t said anything about it or try
To promote it🤦‍♀️ She’s shameless

Reactions: 7
Did she do her yoga and then go to the farm in the same clothes?🤮🥴also if grace really worked out in those sports bras she would have two black eyes!! Tits like cocker spaniels ears in those sports bras

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s on looking for “recommendations” for places to see/eat at in Sligo. Anyone else get a whiff of begging off that post. She’s no more looking for recommendations than I am likely to buy anything from women’s best, 100% begging for places to “kindly gift” her things.

Reactions: 39
She’s on looking for “recommendations” for places to see/eat at in Sligo. Anyone else get a whiff of begging off that post. She’s no more looking for recommendations than I am likely to buy anything from women’s best, 100% begging for places to “kindly gift” her things.
Oldest trick in the book!! Google places like everyone else. Pure scrounging for freebies!!

Reactions: 20
I couldn't imagine her doing an actual gym workout in those bras, there is literally zero support. Id be uncomfortable with my chest flapping during a workout, I have bras that don't budge
If only there was some sort of website where she could type in "restaurants in Sligo" and be given answers based on her search.

If only.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Id love to ask her is it child friendly places she needs recommendations for or is she bleeping off again for more me time and date nights

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is trying so hard to be seen. I don't follow her on Instagram and actually forgot I followed her on Facebook. She's posting a lot to Facebook lately , re sharing her Instagram photos etc. It's been nearly a year since she posted on Facebook. Desperation it seems trying to keep numbers up

Reactions: 6
6 comments on the last post out of 168000 followers🤔. She'll be on later replying to everyone to double the comments section.

Reactions: 6
6 comments on the last post out of 168000 followers🤔. She'll be on later replying to everyone to double the comments section.
It's just time zones our Greeds has a multi cultural audience. They will interact later

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So her sisters friend and her husband are on holidays and she decides to spontaneously drop down to them! How about taking your kids out of crèche for the summer and spending it with them

Reactions: 29
So her sisters friend and her husband are on holidays and she decides to spontaneously drop down to them! How about taking your kids out of crèche for the summer and spending it with them
She’s shocking no need for her kids to be in crèche all day of the summer

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.