Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I shouldn’t but I do feel somewhat sorry for her, she’s completely rudderless, hasn’t a clue what ‘her brand’ is, obviously had no management company or direction. I really think she should just close the account, step away and get a normal routine and job, this isn’t working for her, she looks so unhappy and sad when you look at videos from a few years back. I really think getting a blokia and a dextox from social media would do her and her gorgeous family the world of good.

Reactions: 11
She’ll last a week tops 🙄.
I say she’s hoping people will vote cook with me! That poll be taken down as soon as the cooking one is in the lead. Outdoor workout be a few stretches in her garden in front of her Buddha!
The cook with me she no doubt be looking for freebie ingredients unless she’s uses her “homegrown” garden products ha

Reactions: 1
60% cookout feck that I wanted to see her spoof her way through a yoga session 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Gymondo - jeez they are all getting paid now to promote it! :( Definitely would NOT consider it now!

Reactions: 12
Gymondo - jeez they are all getting paid now to promote it! :( Definitely would NOT consider it now!
She’s “intrigued to get stuck in” so she’s never used it but is doing a paid promotion of it. This is why no one trusts a word you say in your ads Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m In Tayto park for the day. Was flicking through stories there and admiring Frankies LOL cake. Looked up, who was standing beside us. Mags, Linzi, Frankie and the baby. Terrible that it was Frankie that I recognised 🙈
The baby isn’t with them 😂😂😂 it’s just the 3 of them I’m actually friends with linz

Reactions: 4
The baby isn’t with them 😂😂😂 it’s just the 3 of them I’m actually friends with linz
I was gonna say they said it was just the 3 girls! Tell us about Linz she doesn’t seem to be overly fond of grace would I be right 😜

Reactions: 4
I was gonna say they said it was just the 3 girls! Tell us about Linz she doesn’t seem to be overly fond of grace would I be right 😜
she’s grins & bares her, and wouldn’t be shy about popping on here… 🧐🧐 she’s actually sound I know her through her dad, who is very hands on with the kids

Had a buggy so presumed he was in it.
Nope he 110% isn’t with them & Frankie doesn’t go in a buggy…. Just saying

she’s grins & bares her, and wouldn’t be shy about popping on here… 🧐🧐 she’s actually sound I know her through her dad, who is very hands on with the kids

Nope he 110% isn’t with them & Frankie doesn’t go in a buggy…. Just saying
she’d have to or mags would chew her up and spit her out lol she comes across decent god help her having to put up with grace and watch everyone pander to her

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t share the contents of my fridge on Instagram to my 100 or so followers and she’s showing off her American fridge to 168k… She must be wrecked after doing her shopping and packing her fridge. She got her cardio in.. scraping the barrel for content… WTF

• Haha
7th of July excited to be back in the gym with B2B.

Less than a month later this new app......

Grace will you kindly duck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.