Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a minute I thought she had the three kids at the farm on her own!! Also is it not very dangerous to have the dog up front like that on a motorway?? They have a jeep type car so she should be in the very back and she can still see everyone/thing, also there’s no way there was another car seat beside Grace as there’s very little space in those cars with 2 car seats!! Either Sienna wasn’t in a seat or she wasn’t there??

Reactions: 5
Back to me, always mean back to slimmer me.
the slimmer grace then wasn’t even a natural weight for her, yet she craves it back.
she has admitted previously that she wasn’t happy being skinny either.
it’s time to just be happy in the now !

Reactions: 8
Laughing at grace needing her elasticated waist band taken in 😂😂😂🙈 naw you just need to stop pulling it out like that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she needs them taken in 🙄 how beat on to her were they before? Surely that's just a normal amount of stretch... Scarlet for her grasping at straws now for content

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back to me, always mean back to slimmer me.
the slimmer grace then wasn’t even a natural weight for her, yet she craves it back.
she has admitted previously that she wasn’t happy being skinny either.
it’s time to just be happy in the now !
She said she was so skinny in Australia because she literally couldn't eat due to anxiety.

Reactions: 4
I’m In Tayto park for the day. Was flicking through stories there and admiring Frankies LOL cake. Looked up, who was standing beside us. Mags, Linzi, Frankie and the baby. Terrible that it was Frankie that I recognised 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m In Tayto park for the day. Was flicking through stories there and admiring Frankies LOL cake. Looked up, who was standing beside us. Mags, Linzi, Frankie and the baby. Terrible that it was Frankie that I recognised 🙈
Shocking isn’t it 🙈

Think Grace would bring her kids they seem to do a lot with their kids and poor graces kids go nowhere

Reactions: 6
The smirk on her face when she's pulling out the elastic shorts saying they need to be taken in 😂

She needs a good slap with those elastic shorts! Or better still cover that smug face with them… must be that 1/2 stone she’s said she lost! The only thing she’s loosing is followers… DOPE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t commented on here in ages because she’s bored me to tears but had to laugh at the elasticated waist 🙈

Reactions: 10
She needs a good slap with those elastic shorts! Or better still cover that smug face with them… must be that 1/2 stone she’s said she lost! The only thing she’s loosing is followers… DOPE
She's actually gaining followers at the moment, I think buying to try and get a management deal again. I really don't understand why people are bothering to follow. Actually baffled!

Reactions: 9
She's actually gaining followers at the moment, I think buying to try and get a management deal again. I really don't understand why people are bothering to follow. Actually baffled!
Her page is a hobby. And with this current content even more so. It is not sustainable as
A Full time job.

Has she said anything about the management company dropping her yet?

Reactions: 1
Think she’s definitely buying she was steadily dropping for ages now each day there is small increase
Any management company would want to be mad taking her on she’s the laziest person on Instagram

Think she’s definitely buying she was steadily dropping for ages now each day there is small increase
Any management company would want to be mad taking her on she’s the laziest person on Instagram
Is it expensive to “buy” followers? Or how does it work? Buying all people that look like they wouldn’t Be interested in first place🙄

Is it expensive to “buy” followers? Or how does it work? Buying all people that look like they wouldn’t Be interested in first place🙄
Yes would like to know, where they buy them, are they real accounts in foreign countries or are people paid to set up accounts?

Reactions: 3
She is 100 percent buying these followers.

There's no way she was down consistently for 18 months and all of a sudden she is gaining daily when she has no content, no paid ads, competitions or anyone giving her a shout out. It's pathetic

Reactions: 17
You can buy a thousand followers for about a tenner. Just search buy followers in Instagram and loads of places to buy from comes up.

• Wow
WTF is this health shite is she sharing now! Some code with 25% off for some fitness app! She’s having a laugh. Will she be adding foodie and fitness guru to her bio now!
“If your like me and like to do stretching or yoga! - 😂😂🙈💩
Do you want to see outdoor workout or cook with me? I’d be voting outdoor workout! Just to see will she actually follow thru with it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.