Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in Gods name would you put costume jewellery beside your engagement ring? I don't like her engagement ring anyway but it makes it look so cheap.

Reactions: 15
BRILLIANT video; well done!!! Is the original taken down? She’s obvs making room to post this one!!

Reactions: 5
Why in Gods name would you put costume jewellery beside your engagement ring? I don't like her engagement ring anyway but it makes it look so cheap.
Why the hell do
They all think it’s cool to show off their rings hey look at my diamonds🙄 that’s tigs Bonny grace joy pippa etc etc yawn yawn

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why the hell do
They all think it’s cool to show off their rings hey look at my diamonds🙄 that’s tigs Bonny grace joy pippa etc etc yawn yawn
Sick of them all.. they arent in the real world ...every blogger out gettin all pampered.. it's well for them...

Reactions: 10
I know nails can often have a lengthening effect but these just serve to show how chip like they are

I think theybare all so tight she can't get them off at this stage. No shade, I gained almost 3 stone over 3 years and got to a point where my wedding set was so uncomfortable it would mark my fingers. I had to stop wearing them as I was afraid they would get stuck. Weight all gone now and I can't get over how swollen my fingers were when I look back. Hers are the very same. It can't be comfortable, the circulation has to be stopping.

Reactions: 8
Just having a scroll through her management company's Instagram. They have some interesting people there. One of whom is a gymshark ambassador.

Now I'm no social media guru, but as someone who has lost weight recently. It seems like a no brainer for Grace to take the weight loss thing and run with it. She's a women's best ambassador now...what's the point in that deal for them? "Go by our stuff, look at this person modelling it doing absolutely nothing to change her life and improve her health". It just boggles the mind.

Like I'm here budgeting for my workout gear and online gym membership having lost almost 30 lbs and Grace gets handed things hand over fist. It's just madness. Like the market for people to follow a true weightless journey is there. It would literally solve a lot of her following issues.

Just look at how positive Jens journey is. Now again I'm hardly a fitness god and have been up and down with my weight for years. And I know it's not easy, but it can be done.

Reactions: 17
Have to say 2 things
1. that is the most freebie free zone I’ve seen of a hun for Quite some time, esp given all the warnings she gave re said birthday. Is it that People are finally copping That she’s a joke or is it that she will show them in about 4 months time?
2. I was searching for something in tattle and all of her thread titles came up one after the other. Ladies (and gentlemen) If you need a titter some day, read them all one after the other. Kudos to each and everyone who thought of one- comic genius

Reactions: 16
I don’t know who worse zen Jen or grace. Grace and her look and style is awful. And her friend zen Jen sickens me making money from her apparently spiritual gifts. She exploits vulnerable people and then posts her so call kindness and thanks from clients all over Instagram. If you are going to pay it forward do it in private anybody that isn’t a narcissist does kind deeds without broadcasting them all over Instagram.

Just watched her YouTube video from today, I only tapped into it cause she had giveaway on her stories, she didn't mention any giveaway on the video or am I missing something 😳
Also Chris said her pigtails were adorable on her, wtf he must be as bad as her 😅 the 2 of them act like children

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.